WHO WANTS TO BE MY BABY? - Love and Romance

Posted

i feel lonely, i need a girl in my life. who wants to have fun, go crazy, laugh and cry with me? someone i can trust and trust me!

Posted

i kno how u feel im lookin for the samething cuz im tired of all these fake ass bitchez but i hate ppl being pushy so hit me up u think we could go good and if you arent playin games im here

Sophie_Ryan
Posted

hello lets party life is to short to slip by us im real need real people

Posted

im not into games kat i need that someone next to me who i can tell " i love you" plus i like serious relationships

Posted

and i am serious to emely but how r u gonna find them unless u talk and party and have fun. but i have given that all up im on websites like these trying to findthat special some1 cuz thats all i want in life is someone who loves me for me and not want to change me to fit them i donteven care about looks or age any more so i mean wat i said

Posted

Well Hello. I feel like I am in the same boat as both you, emely (adorable name btw) and Kat. I want the lovey dovey relationship that makes me feel warm and happy and floaty inside. But I also want to be able to go out and party and have fun and experience new things. Perhaps we could talk?

Posted

yea kendra see i love the romantic part but i want some one also who make me melt when i c them like back in grade skool

Posted

aw serious relationships hm i dont know if i do serious relationships i dont give it a title if i love a girl then i love a girl and i will give her my heart if she will give me hers simple as that to whether it last long or not is a mystery only the future will tell =P that and i rather leave then to cheat cheating just makes no sense at all if i'm done with a girl or the relationship then i will tell to be free lol simple as that man i get punch a lot for being so truthful -rubs my cheek-

Posted

that is so true kat. I'm the same way.

Posted

kendra thats nice, you can love someone and still be able to go out thats what you call "trust" in a relationship and its very important!

Posted

trust is the most important thing in a relationship along with out lying thats the perfect foundation for any relationship

Posted

you got it! :-) i wish you lived in new york city close to me! ;-)

Posted

Good luck finding someone.. I know how tough it can be.

Posted

well emely maybe if we really get to kno eachother on here we mite be able to have a relation ship cuz i will b moving up there sometime and thanks kelli i hope u find some one as well

Posted

sounds good to me keli :-)

Posted

your right keli and thanks.

Posted

that would be nice if could come! :-) and i like your idea kat

Posted

i am ready for a g/f that will not play games or play with my heart. Are there any good girls out there.

Posted

i think ppl play games...they don't want to get hurt..ok..but don't go hurting other..loveing love

Posted

i know! its hard to find the right person!

Posted

dont give up cuz there are nice girls out there take me 4 example i have friends i love to party but i am more that a lover when it comes to my baby. if i have a baby gurl she would be treated as my world id do any thing to see her smile all the time and hear her say i love and mean it

Posted

I broke up with my x gf she couldn't handle me wanting to b near her and touch her, holding hands ect. I would do anything to have her back. she was my world and my baby and best friend. all I want is for her to give me a 2nd try. I love her so much.