what is it about me that make ppl not want me? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i just dont understand what is so wrong with me that i cant attract women to me. what is so wrong about me that makes women not even think twic about me?

Posted

how do you know that they dont think twice, maybe they are intimidated by your attractiveness or just nervous about asking you out

Posted

i dont see how. i mean, im a nice person and ill talk to everyone. so i dont see why they would have to be nervous. and im just average... but thanks hun

Alanna_Christine
Posted

Well, (i feel like i'm going to get flamed for saying this)

You're really pretty, but you're also really girly. Alot of people might see you and think you're part of the straight club. It's not that girls wouldn't be attracted to you, they just might not act on their attraction because they don't wanna be asking out a straight girl. You might have to get more proactive and start making the first moves/asking out girls.

Seriously though, I do not want to get flamed. I`m not saying that lesbians can`t be girly or hot. I`m just saying that there is a stereotype some places, as much as we try to claim that there isn`t. That being said: power to the lipstick lezzies! Mabey if there were more of them around, it wouldn`t be so intimidating to go up to them!

Posted

Lol i've never heard of the term "flamed" before.
And Lisi honestly i think your absolutely stunning. You are so much more than average and you deserve a girl who will constantly tell you so, cuz its true you really are. I know you'll find the right woman

Alanna_Christine
Posted

lol, getting flamed is when you get a whole bunch of people getting mad and posting angry posts in reply to something you said

Posted

gotcha. lol naw im sure no one would take that offensively

Alanna_Christine
Posted

i'm glad. some people get offended so easily. good to know that the people in this group are coolio. wow, i'm really feeling like a space cadet today. can't seem to focus on the computer at all :P

Posted

Alanna that reminded me of that one N'Sync song called "Space Cowboys" i havent heard that song in forever but i started singing it as soon as i read that lol

Posted

hey thanks everyone i still dont see what you all see i guess. but thanks i just dont understand how being girly automatically makes people think "straight" i mean ive known a lot of "lipstick lesbians" and they have absolutely no problem finding people or haveing others come up to them. i mean, if you really think about it.... are all lesbians suppose to be "butch"? i mean what do i have to do for others to know that im a lesbian? it just doesnt make since to me. ugh im just sooo confused lol sorry if im not making since you guys.

Posted

Hi Lisi, well for me it was also difficoult at first to fine someone u know, and i would constantly be like whats wrong with me am I not attractive enough am I not dressing right for the part...lol....well, I ended up getting some feed back from a couple of PPL i personaly know not only that but also ppl friends of theres that i had never met...the respons i got from them was not a shocker to couse i kind of already knew I just needed to know if I was right about it or not....and well they all said couse i looked like a straight girl some of the ppl i asked were straight and said intead of a lesbian hitting on u i would probably be doing all of that lesbians would probably step aside cuz they would think ur straight so after that I was like you know what am not gunna change the way I am for nobody this is the way i dress i look and fuck am lesbian and now if nobodys gunna have the courage to come to me ill take a chance and see what happens.....For me this always works, whenever am at a bar/club or w.e and I see a girl i like I just look at her smile work the eye connntact lol and automatiically they come to me.... its funny cuz that works if ur trying to get a guy but i never thought it would work with a lesbian....lol.....and all i can say is that by me doing that I was able to fine my girl...I've been with her for 2 years and i can say we are very happy ^-^......oh n P.S. Dont put ur self down ur very pretty and by u making ur self feel inferior then others...idk how that works but I can tell if someone is confident about themself just by how they carry themselfs u know........for me personaly if a person is not happy with themselfs and doesnt have the secourety to feel counftrable with themselfs kind of loses my intrest....keep ur head up and screw w.e other ppl say or think just as long as u have that confidence and u in ur own mine believe ur beautiful which by the way u are trust me ull be getting some heads turning ur way...hope this helps (I suck at giving advice lol but to some it works) take care love k bye^-^

Elisha_Wallingford
Posted

What I have noticed and been told is that confidence is a crucial part of being noticed. If you have all the confidence in the world about yourself, you'll land ya some girls. And you're stunningly beautifully sexy! I'd come up to you if I saw you. But I know how you feel. It's hard to find lesbians in Utah, Mormon Capital.

Posted

No one wants me

Posted

it seriously isn't that we don't find girly girls attractive. its just that me personally am too scared to go up to a girly girl and ask them out in case they are straight. id rather be knocked back by a gay girl than a straight girl. my ex was a girly girl and the only way i knew she was gay was because she went to the same gay support group as me.

Posted

by the way you are extremely beautiful. i would approach you if i lived closer to you

Posted

Lisi you are a very beautiful girl, and these ladies are right...you are probably going to have to make the first move b/c honestly if I saw you at a gay bar I would think that you were there supporting your friends...if you lived in Indiana I would of liked to seen you

Posted

lisi, you have every thing going for you try flirting it would do u some good like have a look at there arse as they walk by , wolf whistle i guess in situations like that you have to have a cheeky attitude so go for ur life, just remember your worth it now flaunt it : )

Posted

lols, just checked out a pic on your profile that actually has your face on it and I've got to agree you've got IT (whatever that is)

Emily_Wade
Posted

im a lipstick lesbian too and people constantly think im lying when i tell them im gay, and yes u making the first move is probably what will get things going for you. at least thats how it is for me too ;-) good luck

Posted

"its funny cuz that works if ur trying to get a guy but i never thought it would work with a lesbian.."

I laughed when I read that. Cute, I used to struggle with this. I had a constant need to meet someone. When I didn't want to be known as a lesbian and really avoided girls and yet someone, they knew. Haha, but after a while I did realize that it was confidence and you have to love yourself. I know it sounds corny, but when you hate aspects of yourself, or find that you don't live up to the "lesbian norm" people will read that into you and pass you off for a straight girl. When you walk with confidence and love in yourself, people will notice you, men, women, etc. I don't really fall into any category of butch/femme and I have met people by being confident and too, I throw that lesbian info into the conversation somewhere. Also, I don't go out to the bar much so it is a different environment all together. Anyways, I hope my random rambles have aided you in a fashion. Have fun