Karla_Jade_Dunstan

Looking for a cuddle - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Do ya ever feel like you just want to cuddle up with someone on the couch but no ones around....I just wish If i can find that special someone to do that with...I need some advice for dating....Whats some dating tips?? HELP!

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

being nice i guess. i'm just enering the dating sence. well i at least know how u feel. and it does suck. but just be yourself and you'll find someone.

Alanna_Christine
Posted

*lol* i haven't "dated" in 5 years..

Alanna_Christine
Posted

the best tip i can say is get out there and start meeting people. just go to make friends, and if you find someone you like, ask them out. the worst thing they can say is no. :P

Mary-j0y
Posted

heck yes ! and it sucks, iam so dts wit you tho lol ...but i guess alanna is right gota go out and meet people...thats what im doing..so far so good...i guess..

Posted

gawd i want someone to cuddle with so BAD!

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

its even worse when you had that someone and loose them......all you want is them back !!!!!

Alanna_Christine
Posted

awwe, i will cuddle you...if you were here. i will send thougths of cuddles your way...

Posted

have any thought cuddles left for me?

Alanna_Christine
Posted

i guess soo.... :P thought cuddles all around!

Kristin_Vogel
Posted

who doesnt love cuddles, a friend of mine had a cuddle buddy they only cuddled together no sex nothing physical except for cuddling and watching tv together

Posted

That is too cute Krristin. except anybody who wanted to cuddle with me would have to put with horror flicks

Posted

i agree with quinn =] i love cuddling and romance in a girl