kiss bite lick tease - Love and Romance

Ka****

Posted

i love sex my favorite part about it is the tease

i created the group to talk about sex.....our favorite things and wat we wish every woman or man would do

Posted

I wish a man would take me into his arms throw me around and have his way with me after I tease him a little.

Posted

Master is good at teasing sitting on top flashing and showing who is in charge.

Posted

lol teasing is the pleasure and i wud love to meet ur master

Posted

i love being teased by my girl. ah it drives me crazy.

Posted

wat exactly about teasing drives u crazy for me i love when they bite my neck and ear

Jeannine_Jara
Posted

the teasin is great
but the
pleasen after is even better!

Posted

lol i guess ur rite jeanie but teasing gets u in the mood so wats after is great

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I loved to be teased.. It is the best way for me to get turned on. I am a switch, so I enjoy being dominated and being the one to dominate. Makes my world a happy one.. : ]

Posted

omg i love being tease! turns me on sooo much nothing like foreplay to really get u into the mood! LOL but then again i also love being a tease mmmm the look on a girl face when u know she wants u sooooo badly mmm just MMM! so good

Posted

Yeah.. That is why the Webcam is the best invention ever!!!!! lol. I don't know what I would do without my cam. It's like an extention of me. I love that face when you know it's you they want and only you.. or that they need you so bad they can hardly stand it. Mmmm GOD!.. Crystal.. is it August yet?

Posted

YES!.. *nearly falls out of her chair* I can't wait till it gets here. I bet you can't either. Lol. It's driving me slowly insane.. But seeing her each night on cam makes it all better.. Least till she starts teasing and then I can't handle it and feel like I might explode out of my skin. *grins*

Posted

LOL i love that look on Lea's face its like she cant stand waiting LOL esp when i tease her looks like i'm driving her insane xD hm i can handle the waiting sometimes it gets to me though xD

Posted

Yeah.. I get that face sometimes.. It is hard though.. These next 3 and a half months are going to kill me.. I need to start knocking off dates in a book or somethin... You teasing girls need to be gentle sometimes.. Ok well maybe not gentle.. but damn.. What is the word I am looking for.... *taps head*

Posted

Oh god.. I need to be in Canada now... I wish I didn't have to wait.. BAH!

Posted

Us poor American's *lets Crystal hump leg* It's ok Girl.. Hump away.. XP

Posted

OH Crap!!! LMAO. *bent over and humped* Wow.. I have a great view of my own tits moving.. *snickers*

Posted

Well.. Um... Yeah! I can be a boob girl.. I like my own.. They are really nice.. *grins*