Lizzie_Dodson

looking for mrs. right... not mrs. right now - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I have been patiently waiting on the right girl to come along and sweep me off my feet, but it just happening. I live in a small map dot county and there are not many opportunities for love. I do not think that waiting and doing my own normal routiene is going to get me anywhere. Well not in the department of finding mrs.right anyhow. Anyone have any suggestions on where i can go to open my horizions to more opportunities for lesbian love. I mean i know you can go and do the bar scene but come on now ladies ... how many women are going in the bar and club looking for LOVE??? Any suggestions?

Posted

I know what you mean, first of all I don't understand why lesbians have to be sooo complicated..that makes dating alot harder. I think lesbian bars and clubs are the way to go honestly, that's the only place you probably know for sure if they are lesbians or bisexuals. Anywhere else it gets complicated..its a guessing game.

Posted

I have to agree with Theresa...but I have met straight girls at gay bars so that could still get muddy :-/

Posted

your right about the straight girls Ro, but your chances are alot higher at gay bars-clubs. Straight girls could be a really fun experience too..lol but it does get muddy when they realize they need penis is their life

Posted

Nice. I agree that really around here the only place to have opportunities are the gay bars and clubs but i am not just in it for xxx rated stuff. I want a relationship. I have done the single life. SICK of it. i have a house, job, two vehicles, and no woman. I tried the straight girl thing too. Its nice until like you said they need the dick. Or either you find out they are just using you to get to some guy they wanted all along ....using it as an attention thing. I have been married to a man and i think i mainly did it to please my family, so that i could fight the urges of wanting to be with a woman. I can deffinently say on first hand experience to all of those women trying to cover up there true orientation by going into a straight relationship or even a marriage ... IT DOES NOT WORK. I was faithful threwout the marriage but if thoughts and imaginations counted then i deffinently was not. I am just out here looking for the right woman to come along, I dont know if this site is going to help me in doing that but its nice to make some friends. Any suggestions on gay bars n clubs in richmond&gt?????

Posted

Lizzie I totally understand that you don't want XXX rated stuff only. If you would out to a gay bar not all women there would be one night stands (well I guess I am speaking for myself) and honestly I'm not sure if this site works either but I have met some pretty cool people. As for telling you which gay bars to go in Richmond I cannot help you there because I'm in Indianapolis. Sorry but hope this kind of helps!

Posted

it depends on the spectrum of age groups your looking for. I'm not going to lie I'm 21yrs old and just came out so I'm just trying to have fun. I'm not looking for the love of my life, but at the same time I'm not looking for a one night stand either. Although I wouldn't turn down some action Lol...

Posted

I see all points. And I mean I guess if I were faced with some ACTION it would prolly be hard to turn down but I guess mainly I would hope that is not all it is about. I am not looking for love n a relatiuonship right off the bat. U got to have fun with the person and allow urself time to fall for her first. I just don't really want someone looking for one night stands only. Where do they get u?

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

Theresa I'm with u on the coming out and just trying to have fun. One night stands are not my thing but casualy dating is. Lol. Well good luck lizzie.

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

You gotta open your mind to the fact that... there's others in a gay bar thinking the same thing as you. Everyone's different, and everyone's motives are for different reasons. Maybe, if you put yourself out there outside of your comfort zone, you'll find that other girl, waiting in the corner with the same motive as you.

Posted

maybe I haven't been around lesbians long enough but aren't we all about relationships?? So why is it that so many of us are single? I know why I'm single, cause I'm too much of a pussy to go up to the girl I'm interested in... I'm just sayin....

Posted

I am thankful for everyones opinions. I think i am going to go and try my luck. Maybe i might find that special girl silently sitting in the corner looking for more than a one night stand. Any suggestions on how to let girls in a bar scene that ur interested in them?? I am a newby on the whole lesbian scouting and dating thing. Previous relations were friends that turned into more after years of mutal feelings. But now all my friends are straight so i dont know where to begin.

Posted

some advice that I got, just go up to someone at the bar and talk to them. I think being in the straight scene so long makes us assume lesbian dating is the same..meanin..hang around the club or bar and someone will come up to you, it's more complicated than that ..because 75% of all the lesbians at that bar are thinking the same way you are...so why not be part of that other 25% that actually has the balls to go up to girls and start a conversation, or ask her to dance, or by her a drink, etc. If that makes sense to you