I have an awesome idea for Halloween - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

well, I was trying to figure out something that would be chap and work appropriate but still fun. going Into work today I saw some rainbow suspenders and that got me to thinking that maybe Halloween would be an awesome time to show some pride, and look pretty snazzy in the process.

Katie_Lopez_42280
Posted

be rainbow bright

Posted

lols ya, I thought of that. that would be too awesome if I could pull it off

Posted

sweet.... I am going as a chick magnet... lol

Katie_Lopez_42280
Posted

I'm gonna be a demented wind up dolll

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

idk what i will be but i was thinking of being an army person, maybe i'll put a rainbow flag on the arm. idk.

Posted

nice but isn't that a little awkward with the whole don't ask don't tell police of the army... especially if you are in the army?

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

i'm not in the actual army but if i did the flag on the arm it would mean that i would want that don't ask don''t tell policy to go to hell kind of thing. its like a silent protest and i would make the uniform look good. lol. thats at least my thoughts on it. but i don't know if I'm going to do that.

Posted

katie, that's awesome a demented wind up doll. now I feel kind of lame for wanting to be a mime.

Posted

Thats pretty tight about the who army silent protest thing. you should definitely go for it... I was just not sure if you were in the army or not. But good thing your not!

Posted

Kayann if you do it then i'll do it. I have some legit woodland camo uniforms and black boots. i will be totally decked out for it. if you dont mind sharing your idea of course!

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

That's fine with me. I now have to call my dad and see if he has a uniform still. Hehe I wonder how many people will get it.

Posted

idk but i already posted a youtube video about it XD im super excited now. thank you ma'am!!

Posted

k I just found out that my work won't allow anything that shows your sexual orientation so no rainbows for me but I"m pretty sure I can still cross dress which was part of the plan anyway

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

They can't discriminat against orientaion, if u signed a contract look it up. But in the end its your choice to do it . I would if I work. Hell 2 years ago I dress up as a guy and went to collegeand hung out with some friends. I had a fake mustach and I walked up to one of my straight guy friends and said "do u want to kiss me now". He thought about it and said only if I took off the mustach cause that was to weird for him. I busted up laughing and refused to take it off. my mom and my friend laughed just as hard as I did. It was a blast.

Posted

I'm just kind of worried that if I actually manage to look like a guy and I do go out I won't be able to pick up any chicks,,,,not any gay ones anyway

Posted

I was basically going to cross dress anyway I was just going to incorporate some pride into it. I still think it will be fun to freak out my co-workers