Max_Elron

Teasers! - Gay Guys! <3

Max_Elron
Posted

Why is it so many guys would come on here and chat it up with you on how they would love to hang out and everything. Then when you are available they either ignore your mail or they say they are too busy with school but you know they are out with their friends instead, do ppl not know how to make new friends anymore these days!

Posted

People are superficial. I've never had issues with meting people . My biggest problem is in the community it seems meeting for coffee usually has another connotation,than 2 dudes meting @ Tims or Starbucks. If I say coffee thats what I'm going for that is all I'm interested in besides conversation. There is no underliing message. Does that little rant help? I Usually check email but seldom on here.

Max_Elron
Posted

When I want to go for coffee that is all I want, if it turns into something more than thats fine, but when someone else says they would like to go for coffee too, they never end up going. If they just want to fuck then tell me, if ya want to play dirty on the net then tell me. People just have to stop beating around the bush and get to the point! The only time that beating around the bush is good for is if you are flirting with the person but you can't do it too much or they feel your fucking with them.

Posted

Well if people really dont want to be friends with you, they should say that. And if they say that they want to have coffee they should say that too. I feel the same way as both of you...If people want sex or camming or coffee or whatever they want Im cool with that, but please tell me so that I understand where you are coming from. I dont like having to read between the lines, I have to do that enough in life as it is...its too dramatic to do it with relationships.

Max_Elron
Posted

Well i'm glad to hear that i'm not the only guy that thinks that way!

Posted

Usually and in time, one would only hope to meet up, in a neutral spot, say a coffee shop, simply to test the waters and to see if what energy you shared on line would be the same when you finally meet face to face. Mind you, this would solely be how this energy was shared, as you begin the task of getting to know someone. After reading your comment John, the curiosity of simply wanting to get a better look at your image, forced my brain to move my mouse over and click your icon. I'm glad I did. You're quite handsome which brought me to ponder, where the heck is Steinbach? I live in Ontario myself, so I'm stumped as to where Steinbach is located. I'd definitely ask you out on a coffee date. But I'd take the time to get to know you first. IF a snog is in the cards, that would be a bonus but... not a pre-requite. Getting to know someone first helps, this gives one a sense of direction and once again, to feel those uncharted waters.

Posted

Must admit I have met some really nice friends over a coffee on a cold night. If i want to get picked up , there are bars for that..OOOOO someone sounds bitter today. I haven't been to the bar for years the ex used to get very controlling in those particular venues, kinda ruins the ambiance. There goes the train of thought.
Pleasant day/night to you all

Posted

I guess I was lucky in that sense of the word. I didn't care if my ex, started to scope out a bar (if and when we did go). I knew he was coming home with me for if he left the bar with the flavor of the night, his bags would of been packed and out on the front lawn and yes, I'd of changed the locks too! There's a ring on that finger for a reason and not as a decoration! By removing it and playing the role of a horned up single, doesn't change the fact that you are in a word... married. I have absolutely no time for those who must sample the candy in a candy store. You picked your flavor of eternity, so you're only allowed to look, not sample. But that's another story and that train can keep on going. Well Don, I have no clue as to were Steinbach is or meeting up for coffee and conversation, could be possible. I have to get ready for tonights fundraiser at Buck Wild.

Max_Elron
Posted

Steinbach is in MB southeast of Winnipeg! Thank you for the compliment Krystoffer!