Pondering Predicament - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

It just hit my head tonight but hypothetically speaking, if I did a hermaphrodite, would that make me bi?

I can't put a finger on this one.

Posted

I have no clue, that would be hard to distinguish. If you are attracted to both parts then I would say that you would be considered bi, but if you are only attracted to the male parts then you would still be gay.

Edward_Hawks
Posted

BOI, YOU'RE NOT RIGHT! LOL UR GAY, DEAL!!!!!!!!

Posted

Yeah....I just had my first encounter with one who was flirting with me. I thought she/he (forgot to ask what reference) was a tranny but was I surprised. We just talked for over an hour nothin' more.....

But yeah, I was only interesrted in my male parts, not attracked to it. The thought of the female parts hit a bad spot in my stomach. The person is awesome though, quite an interesting history; used to make clothes for celebs. She came here to Winnipeg spend the rest of her life as she fits (cancer).

This is the first time I had to question my sexuality since came out that bothered me simply because I've never thought I'd encounter one personally in my lifetime. Not enough info, I suppose. I just need a bit of reinforcement to ease my head. I get that I rather still play with cock.

Edward_Hawks
Posted

:-}

Posted

chuckle* that's more like it ^^