Haley_Harvey

girlfriend - Lesbian Ladies

Haley_Harvey
Posted

so i have this girlfriend who i have been with for over 2 years now. she is my first actual girlfriend and i really love her. lately our relationship has been really rocky. we have had a few people move in with us, the latest being one of my best mates (kurt) because we needed someone to help with rent. the first couple of months he was here it was all fine, but my gf has since quit her job and keeps accusing me of doing things with kurt. we fight really badly, including my hand getting fractured from being slammed in the door, her smashing my pool table and cue and also smashing her computer. my friends are my family, theyve always been there for me to help me through the tough times. ive always had a few issues with my family, including a 3 yr period where we did not talk . my girlfriend thinks its wrong that i would stand by my friends and family. she tells me i should stop relying on them when i have a problem. i dont feel like i rely on them, just that i talk to them about my problems and if i need it they help me come up with solutions to them. she doesnt understand that when i have a problem they want to be there to help me through it and vice versa. one of my brothers goes to boarding school in my town and i pick him up every weekend. my gf gets really mean and nasty when he comes home and treats him like crap. afterwards she makes up some excuse saying it was because of something else (most common one is 'you sat too close to kurt' or 'your drinking again!!) she wants me to leave my hometown and move to the city wth her (i hate the city) which i agreed to do but i dont want to lose my friends as well. a few people have told me they think shes depressed, but she wont see anyone about it. after we fight she acts like nothings happened.she tells me she loves me and i forgive her. i forgive people way too easily and everytime i try and break up with her she tells me she cant live without me and will kill herself bla bla bla, so we end up staying together. im paranoid that if we stay together i will end up losing who i am, but if we break up i will lose her...

Ashley_MacDonald
Posted

she sounds controlling and obsessive/possessive.
theres other girls that will accept you and your friends and family.
i say either really talk with her about it
or just let her go.
saying shes gonna kill herslef is manipulation
and she probably wont do it.

you seem like you deserve better then her

Posted

whoa girl this girl sounds .ike she has A LOT of issues and depression isnt the only thing she has it sounds like shes suffering from something called borderline personality disorder which explains the suicide threats and the increased paranoia and wanting to isolate you from those you care about. judging by the length of this relationship im going to assume its very serious and youre not gonna like what i have to say but i think its time you leave her. anyone who can destroy your stuff AND cause physical harm to you isnt worth it love hurts but it shouldnt hurt physically. get out while you can you should never compromise yourself for a relationship and it sounds like shes making you miserable. shes showing signs of someone who is very unstable and i dont wanna bash her but you should leave before it gets worse and before she totally gets you isolated from everyone you care about in the city. no one has the right to treat you or the people you love like crap

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

this girl sounds like my brothers ex. when he finally did break up with her she did try to kill herself but he told her father so she is still here today. so if u do break up, tell someone who can help her. and i'm not going to tell u what to do but u do deserve someone who will exept u for u. good luck.

Posted

i have exactly the same problem and i have a feeling that something (probably dramatic) will happen soon because i have left it like this for so long. just dont do nothing! even if you regret your decision in a few months at least you can have the satisfaction of knowing you're not in the same shitty rutt. trust me it gets worse...

Kara_McBride
Posted

sounds like ur in a really bad relationship she's trying to keep you from the people who matter in ur life cut u off so if something goes wrong u have no whr to turn no whr to go she's trapping u, u need to open ur eyes and realize that before its to late if she loved you so much she wouldnt threaten to kill herself just to keep you she wouldn't treat you like crap she wouldn't do any of the things you say she just has problems that are beyond your help and hers. but one thing if you keep staying don't let her make you think that you can't get anyone better than her because once that happens then you are truly trapped

Kara_McBride
Posted

and trust me you can find someone who will treat you right and its not her she needs help and she doesnt want it so until she wants it on her own she will never get help