tell wat u want in somebody... - Love and Romance

Ra****

Posted

i will start first......
I am sheeda ....i want somebody to love me and care so deeply....meaning the way i feel about them....like caring go's both ways.....50/50 ...... want somebody thats sweet and sour..lol bt for real .....nothing in life is sweet all the time...if it is it aint real.... so thats wat i am lookin for......

now yall next....

Posted

ok....ill second that..
i want someone to basically be there for me through thick and thin. i mean shit..its a hard cold world we call home..i want what i give. i want to be with a down to earth, loyal, loving, smart, sensitive and hardworking woman.. if im gonna give her my all then i want that in return. but its so hard to find someone that is looking for the same. cuz everyone wants to be loved and cared for but are walking around all broken down.i really want someone that i can learn from and who can maybe learn from me..life is a journey so lets walk together....

Posted

my turn...
and I agree with me giving her my all and recieving it in return...Id love someone who I can have a wonderful time with...to laugh and be carefree with. Someone who can take my mind off of everything. A women that works hard and can come home 2 me every night faithfully and still have enough energy to thro me aroung

Posted

all i want is some one who treats me with respect and is both spontanious and romantic and i hate liars i want someone who if they cheat they cant expect me to stay faithful

Posted

I want real, true partner. Not one that is going to run off when something doesn't go right. I don't want drama or *** either. I just want to be loved as I love my partner. I don't think that is too much to ask for. I don't like being taken advantage of.

Posted

I want, i want, i want
and adventure
i want more then just love
i want heart break
I want caring
I want struggles
So then I can look back on it all and say my love
We got through all of that... together
And your still mine
And I am yours
Evermore

*yea i know i'm a corny basterd

Posted

thats really romantic which sometimes can get confused with corney but i agree with you emma

Posted

What I want from somebody....? I want someone who will love me for who I am inside, someone I can be silly around, someone who I feel... feel free around, someone who feels the same way for me. I don't want a person who's in it for the sexual part of it.....true love is more than that, it's not a physical thing, although it is expressed in some physical ways. I want somebody that I know that when the whole turns its back on me, she will be right there beside me

Posted

thats true nyasha sex isnt everything but it is fun...i want some one who knows the rite times to have sex and kno that not every day is rite.... there will come a time where the world will turn there back on you and everyone will need some one to be rite there for them

Posted

i dont really go 'looking' for somebody cause they usually fall straight into my lap..
but they've got to be (personality-wise) funny, cute, got to have their own opinion, got to be independent and dependent at the right time.
and looks-wise...they have to have good hair. it doesn't matter what colour, it's just got to be long and curly...they've gotta have a good smile too, nice teeth and curves. there is ABSOLUTELY nothing like a girl with curves in all the right places.

i've found this girl already though haha!

Posted

i would like a lady that is intelligent yet lots of fun. Someone that gets along great with anybody. She loves to dress up and go out on the town and loves to wear sweats pulling her hair back in a pony tail with glasses. She is well educated but loves to learn. She is sophisticated, confident yet has a huge heart. She loves to let go and sing, dance, act...she is true to herself and everyone loves her for it. She loves adventure and trying new things that life offers her. She loves to teach others all she has learned in her journey and learn from others from their journey's. She loves ***s, children and nature. She smiles all the time and holds people, that are dear to her, close to her heart. She isn't afraid but if she becomes afraid she works through it and doesn't give up/give in. She is a fighter for what she wants and what she believes in an especially what/who she loves...

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Wow... I agree with Ashley... I want that too.. Can I buy that kind of girl on Ebay? What about craigslist? &gt_

Posted

LMAO! Lea would attack me if I went there.. Lol.. Very sweet topic.. I love the romantic kinda stuff.. *sighs and bats lashes*

Posted

I agree with ashley as well. I want that too, and someone who will not even think of hurting me, someone who will return appreciation for hardworking things done and not be all plain about it.

Posted

LMAO she probably would Brienne LOL i soo want to see that LOL i just like seeing her get fiesty i really want to see her get in a bitchy mood i have yet to see those expression and reactions lol XD aww -pats Brienne head- me to i'm a total romance freak at heart

Posted

yeah... Lol.. I don't want lea to get mad at me... *whimper, hides behind Crystal* I'm innocent I tell you.. INNOCENT!!

Posted

Ooooh I'm guilty.. I'm guilty.. XD Good.. Keep that your plan.. I like being on the nice side of things.. I'm a teddy bear at heart.. I give hugs.. Mmmmmmm.. Lol

Posted

*gives Crystal a big bear hug!!!!* Awwww