D.M_Barrera

Maybe someday ........ - Lesbian Ladies

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Maybe someday yu'll realize yu lost The Moon while yu were counting stars....

Have yu evern had that happened to yu? That yur partner was too busy with stars shinning up there, blindin her, captivated by the fake front they put out, slowly drifting apart from yu. Too late realizing she had lost the Moon...

Maybe someday, it's too late. Or maybe someday will never come.

:] But I hope someday, to find a star gazer, who notices the moon over the stars

Posted

A lot of people think the stars are so wonderful, and while yes they are we wouldn't really notice them without the Moon which stands out so bright to guide us through the night, the Moon which (as kids and sometimes even adults) we have funny face contests with, the Moon which can ease our troubled sleep at night. You cannot do that with the stars, just the Moon.

Its a shame how so few people care to notice that. But one day each of us will find the one person who is captivated by us. good luck in finding yours

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I like the way yu put it
Thanks, I hope yu find it too

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

damn u both sound poetic. i like looking at the stars but the moon, i guess is what i would want to keep me safe at night kinda thing. well warmth just didn't make any since so i put safe. damn i think i confused myself, lol. thats not hard. lol.

Posted

Thank You very much Ms. D.M and Kayann it made perfect sense