Body mods. Sexy or Not? - Love and Romance

Posted

oh yes yes yes i do! the female body is already a piece of art but you decorate it with more art.. and omg hell yeah! i have piercings and tattoos and not done with tattoos by a long shot.. so whoever i find has gotta be ok with them

Posted

yes its is artwork, but it schould not be only seen as jewelry, there should always be more behind it in my opion. especialy because its oftn a temporar "in" thing. you might not like it in 20 years or something. otherwise its hundred procent sexy an hot, even if it isnt the typical tribal but a comic or something. im all for original.

CATINA_MIRANDA
Posted

did anyone know ? what means??? i checked into the tongue piercings thing donating to gods *** !!!! mayans not for me ...it hurts to bite it...

Posted

I love body modifications as far as art and decoration (I personally have several) but I am not into the body medications like plastic surgery for myself, to each their own. I think it is fine to adorn and decorate your body, it is after all your temple I just don’t agree with a complete overhaul of it. Of course that is not to say that I am against reconstructive surgery though.

• 2 months later...
Posted

i have a bunch of piercings but i'm more attracted to girls who don't have them and are kinda more clean cut than me

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I think it is very sexy I have a lot of piecing and plan to get many tattooz so its my kinda thing. I feel as if a female that wants to stand out and be herself by adding tattoos that shed stories along with piercing is my kinda girl. I could just sit there and hear the stories behide them and I feel as if it makes the female more creative and more her instead of just like everyone else in the world. I find it very attractive but if a female doesn't have any of them I am most def that I can find the beauty of her hiding some where behide their passionate eyes or beautiful smiles.