Looking for a cute girlfriend... Any out there exist? D; - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

*smiles* but since this topic is called looking for a gf its only fair to say if your single or not. It doesn't mean necessarily that your desperate if you put yourself out there. I am single and looking but I'm not chasing anyone either. I'm looking for a serious relationship. A cute girl with a cute personality who knows what she wants and isn't just about the sex. :/ If you meet these specifications please write back to me. Thanks!

Posted

I agree with you, that is a rare breed. I was looking, but my brother kinda smacked me and told me to stop looking and just the relationship happen and my girlfriend come to me, and it did exactly just that and kudos on the "just about sex" part. So many are astray today and that's all that matters in their mind is sex.

Posted

hmm I'll still try looking but to be honest its not even looking anymore once you put yourself out there.Its more like the wait game. Thanks for dropping a comment though. :3

Piper_Noyb
Posted

huh your right it isnt despret ok ill scream it to the world im fucking singel! wht now?! muhaha (jezz im weaird lol)

Amanda_Mueller
Posted

hey, i think we are all weird...definate kudos for the not just sex. i hate it when u get into a relationship and all of a sudden the other person is all about sex all the time, and your sitting there like, can't we just like cuddle or something??

Piper_Noyb
Posted

yay cuddels!!~ -hugs-

Posted

Exactly, god like...that's why I adore my girlfriend. I don't get to see her everyday, but I admire the time I get with her and I make it worthwhile, and we sit, chat, talk, watch movies, play music and cuddle each other while she gets a nap in. It's adorable.

Piper_Noyb
Posted

hah sounds like it there are alot of girls out there like that u just have to dig deep and spend sometime searching

Posted

I agree. Or just let them come to you. Thanks ladies! ;3 And to Piper are you really single? :P Yes Iove cuddling too! ^.^ I swear this site lags me like no tomorrow. Haha~

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

Lol Im single and waiting. waiting for that girl who will accept me for who I am and how I am

Piper_Noyb
Posted

ya sadly i am singel sadness but woot! today is national bisemxuality day!

Piper_Noyb
Posted

and if u didnt know october is lgtb history month

Posted

Really now? You don't say? Well in that case I didn't know that stuff and I love learning new stuff all the time. =3 so if you would like to chat and get to know each other then go for it. Two single beautiful women should be allowed to chat unless you don't want to talk to me then its all good too. :3

Piper_Noyb
Posted

lol i would love to get to know you, you seam realy cool lol and i knw alot of random crap

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

Lmafo sure Im down with that lmao. ANd yes I knew that. Its bi/[pansexuality day isnt it? I know pans are involved as wel.

Posted

11th is Coming out DAY woot lol.

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

Yush!

Piper_Noyb
Posted

woot we rule in this dic! other ppl suck! we should have a party!

Piper_Noyb
Posted

i also know that december is when we lessbians get with there gfs and go to a lights festivle

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

*is girlfriendless* lol

Posted

i think its awesome that October is LGBT month because that is when my birthday is haha i always knew something awesome like that had to be in the same month as me and as for the letting the girls come to you good luck i hope it works but so far it hasn't for me... curse these small towns!

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

I agree with you Haylee, I dont particularly live in a small town, but its hard to find lesbian/bisexual/bi-curious females where I live. Where you located?

Posted

i love in a small town in northern Missouri. about 200 miles away from St. Louis lol

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

God damn you live in a remote place lmao

Posted

haha told you so