Vinsa_Sukmara

i love lesbian movie!! - Lesbian Ladies

Vinsa_Sukmara
Posted

there is anybody know, where i can download all great lesbian movie for free..,hehe..
thank you, sorry if it no so important for being answer.. hoho ^_^

Posted

I dont know how you can download them but you can watch online

Posted

watch-movies.net.in (I'm not sure about the .in part though try it with and without).
Normally for each movie they will give you a link to stream it online and a link to download it. Just search for the titles you want

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

netflix has some but its not free. ah theN.com has degrassie and south of nowhere. both r hott.

Piper_Noyb
Posted

what are some lesbian titles?

Posted

My favorite is Loving Annabelle although, Imagine Me & You, Grey Matters, Fingersmith, Tipping the Velvet, D.E.B.S., and Saving Face are all good too. Those are the only ones I own.

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

omg i love loving annabell and fingersmith. there my favorite.

Posted

Loving Annabelle is a good one. Better than Chocolate is one of my favorite movies every. But Im A Cheerleader is a funny one..Another one of my favs..just really moves me..is Latter Days (sorry, it is a gay movie, not lez..but it is great)

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

i'm a cheerleader is the first move i watch and it was intence with emotion one min. your laughing your ass of and the next your wanting to cry for the stupidity of certain things on it.. better than choclate had hott women but i think the story could be better told, athough there love making seance were hott.

Posted

I also liked "Fucking Amal" (U.S. title "show me love"), The Botanist's Daughters, Lost and Delirious is an all time favourite. Um... "Mädchen in Uniform" I hear is good, it was I think the first ever movie in the history of cinematography to portray a lesbian story. Aside from the ones already mentioned those are the only ones I can think off.

Vinsa_Sukmara
Posted

thank you so much.., and muacchhhh... for u all..
hwhwhw.. ^_^

Alicia_Arnett
Posted

you should watch the movie boys dont cry its a great movie

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

yeah but u will cry for that movie, its so sad, i would totally marry the star on that show, she did a great job.

Cat_Marcos
Posted

you could download vuze i use that to download a bunch of stuff i got all 6 seasons of the L word from vuze xD

Piper_Noyb
Posted

woot! i love the L word

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

The l world is organismic, Shane is so fuckable. Lol

Posted

The L Word is the most amazing lesbian show..when you watch it, it's like you are in their world..that show actually helped me with my coming out..so..hard to explain. I cried when it ended. Alice is my favorite!! MMmm

Bree_Robinson
Posted

i agree it was sad wen it ended