just thankful for what i have now.. - Love and Romance

Sh****

Posted

i have had a some really bad relationships.. my ex really fucked me over big time not only did he take money from me and son and all he did was lie to me... i gave him my heart and soul he just played with over a year... through all that i had my bff that helped me get through it.. it was rough but then i found my gf... she the first person i have dated that don't feel i have to be this fake person.. i can be me with her... she expects me for me... i couldn't ask for a better gf.. she has taken me and my son together... she has bonded with my son and my son with her... his dad hasn't been around for 3 years.. here comes this wonderful girl into our life's that want to be with us and she wants to help me raise my son... i thank god every day that she is in my life... i couldn't make it through the day with out her... she just walked in my life at the right time.. when me and her first started talkin i knew then i had to be with her... there was just something telling me that i had to.. at the time me and her started talking i was trying to work it out with my ex but there was just something telling me that i just need to give up on him cuz he is not goin to change... i knew that day i was over him for good.. this time i let my heart lead the way to my baby.. i never thought in million years i that would be dating a girl.. it took me a long time to find my true self... now that i have im so thankful every day that i have the most amazing gf.. i know that im not perfect and im going to make mistakes but im learning from those mistakes and makin the best out of what i have until the day i get to see my baby.. we were going to get married in Aug then we got into a huge fight she called off the wedding.. then a few weeks later i found my baby ring that is a cross so i put on my dogs tags that made off the net my gf has a set too... so late that nite i get a txt from my gf i had stop talkin to her cuz i ran out things to talk about and i was sleeping too LOL but then she came back with lets talk about getting married i was totally shocked.. she had changed her mind about it which shocked me i didn't think we would get married this year but we are in July and of course she had to pick the busiest weekend in July... with her b-day and 4 of July all in one weekend is going to be busy at is then trying to get a wedding together when i move down to where she is at the end of may that's only leaves me a a month to pull it off.. i know i can.. we aren't goin to have a big wedding... cuz i spend that money on other things so we are just going to do a simple and small wedding .. just having my baby in my life and my sons life im just so thankful that i finally found what i been lookin for the only thing is she is girl i dont care.. she has tattoos also and she an tattoo aritist two things right there i think is totally hot.. i have tattoos also so its really nice to have that in common.. she is just hot with all her tats ... i just want to *** her LOL...

Posted

lol well im glad thing worked out for you and her i wish my babe girl could make up her mind about wat she wants cuz she just keeps playin those game with me and i want to leave but i love her way to much im glad you could walk away from you ex i hope u have a long and happy lie with her

Posted

thanks so much kate... yea i know what u mean.. there just comes a time where u have to decided when to throw in the towel.. thats what i had to do... it just wasn't worth the time and engry anymore... yea im gald too that i could walk away from me and realize its my time to be happy..

Posted

yea it takes some 1 strong to do that cuz i want to walk away but i dont kno how or if i can

Posted

yea that it dose... but u have to weigh your options are u happy or not.. as long as u have good friends around and u can do anything.. thats what got me through it.. u have to make the choice to leave

Posted

yea and figure out if u have enough self respect to kno u deserve better so im happy for you every one needs to learn that concept me being one of them cuz its easier to talk it that actualy do it

Posted

yea i hear ya.. and thanks.. well if you ever need someone to talk to im here.. u can also get hold of me on here we can chat.

Posted

yea thanks well good luck and all keep in touch