Cat_Marcos

Straight ppl =_= - Lesbian Ladies

Cat_Marcos
Posted

Why do all my straight friends think I'm be better off with a boyfriend? I tell my friends, even show them, that I'm happy with my girlfriend. They think that to every feminine, there HAS to be a masculine! This is getting irritating... I need more gay friends!! :P

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

yeah striaght friends can be annoying like that. its like how many different ways can they say how do u know your lesbain? I've just started anwering cause i like clit. they get so inberresed that they stop asking. lol.

Posted

I've had some friends say the same thing, but they were also trying to shove the bible down my throat in the process...so I don't talk to them that much now...either accept me for who I am or don't be a part of my life. I also get the how do you know you're a lesbian and I always ask how do you know you're not? That usually gets them to shut up for at least 10 minutes

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

i had a morman friend who put it like this to me, u don't convert me and I wont convert u. I thought it worked great despite flirting with his sister, lol.

Piali_Mondal
Posted

heh heh I just reply by saying that cocks are ugly and you are the weirdos for liking them. That always gets them to shut up :P

Posted

Another thing that drives me crazy is that some of my straight guy friends will develop a crush on me and try to make a move on me, and I have to remind them that I like the same thing they do...boobs...lol

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

i'm actually a flirt and mess with my straight guy friends. i haven't had any seriously do that to me. but i was a smart ass to one of my guy friends when drunk, that if he found a hott and nice women, maybe there is a chance of a threesome. his face lit up. all i could do is laugh.

Posted

i suppose i'm lucky. my straight friends know better than to be stupid with me. i'm also a habitual flirter, but i've pretty successfully managed to to keep my flirting confined to women. the other thing i've found difficult to nearly impossible to be friends with straight guys. they will always end up hitting on me at some point or another. getting hit on by my friends. one of my best friends is a gay woman who got really loaded one night and started hitting on me. i was like WHOA! and had someone else take her home. she spologized the next day. so it was cool.

Roberta_Cherota
Posted

i agree with everyone!! straight guys suck!! they get so offended cause they cant understand why we dont want their dicks. ive never had a problem with my friends trying to tell me i need to date guys, they all know better than that.

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

well i've actually told a guy when he becames just as good with his fingers as a women is then I'll think about dating a guy but intell then hell no. he hasn't told me to date guys since then. of course i had a few drinks when i said this to him.

Cat_Marcos
Posted

haha thanks guys yea i think i need to stay away from them. one of them told me and my girlfriend that she hates lesbians! So i asked her why she even hangs out with us... she thinks that I'm supposed to be the "girl" and my girlfriend is the "guy".... it's just so stupid. Straight people are weird... they don't understand that only a woman knows what a woman wants... i guess that's why they're all so frustrated with themselves :P

Posted

the day that a guy is better with his fingers then another lesbian the world will prolly end. that's like a girl being as good as a guy at giving a handjob. (srry for the visual ladies just making a comparison) totally agreed. women are much better.

Posted

LOL I've never had that happen to me with any of my friends... then again I live in Canada, better yet Montreal. The funny thing is I only know like two other lesbians (one of which my ex) and I'm friends with several gay guys, but overall my friens are predominantly straight leaning bi or bi-curious. I've never had anyone question me or telling me I'd be better with a guy etc.
Just doesn't seem like the type of thing "friends" would do o_O

Posted

I guess I'm lucky. My friends all think I'm better with females. None of them have ever tried to hook me up with a male and they usually help me out with rejecting a guy if it doesn't register with him that I am a lesbian.