Elle_Hime

do you still remember your first girl crush ? - Lesbian Ladies

Elle_Hime
Posted

do you still remember your first girl crush ?
i do . i got this book and it reminded me a lot about my first girl crush ..
i was in grade six we were taking an exam she was behind me and she gave me the sweetest smile i have seen after that it was like i got really infatuated with her and i had a crush on her until highschool

Posted

I don't "crush" easily at all. The first girl I've had romantic feelings for is in fact my fist love. She's a good friend of mine, and I was madly in love for 4 years but it was never returned. I think I'm traumatized by it lol but hey I've moved on.

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

my first girl crush i guess would be my music teacher in grade school for she's the first person who defended me when some kids were calling me ugly and 4 eyes. i thought it was sweet. i saw her like 2 years ago in dennys and i reconized her right off, to bad she couldn't reconize me, i'm not sure if i should take it as a blessing that im not that geeky looking kid. now i'm just a nerd who knows how to destract women with cleavage, lol.

Posted

my first girl crush was at 8. She was a childhood friend, for some reason she always wanted to play house. I was the dad and she was the mom, she was the first girl I kissed. We still talk every now and again; its weird because I always want to ask if she remembers, but I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut. lol

Kate_Ashworth
Posted

mine was a girl in the same building as me at college (high school) i liked her for 6 months before i plucked up the courage to talk to her, it took so long as this is also when i realized that i was gay. when i talked to her i found out she was a lesbian, we went out on a date but she didnt feel the same way, i have liked her for a year or so now, cant get her out of my head yet! but i will soon, its my first love though hey?

Dawn_Condon
Posted

My first "crush" was when I was 7. I was spending the night at my "boyfriends" house (he was a boy my mom babysat) and I had to sleep with his sister. Even though she was really mean when she was awake, asleep she was sooooo beautiful. I stayed up most of the night staring at her. All I could think about was how I wanted to be her pajamas, so I could touch her skin! I guess I didn't really think about what that meant until I fell in love with my first girlfriend at 12.

Posted

I was 5, her grandma lived down the street from my grandma and we both spent a lot of time at their houses and played Barbies together a lot. She moved further away when we were like 7 so she didn't come around much anymore and we lost contact until I found her on MySpace like 4 years ago, we started talking again and I even went to visit her in Florida a few months later. From our first conversation the crush kicked back into gear, and to this day I still have a slight crush on her, probably always will.