Elle_Hime

what do you feel when somebody calls you sir ? - Lesbian Ladies

Elle_Hime
Posted

what do you feel when you were referred to as a sir or him by some random people in a restaurant a bar or a store or in any place that you are at .?. i look very boyish or butch on the outside like i have short hair and love polo shirts but im femme inside .. i still love being a girl ] i dont want to be a man just because i like girls .. i still like being called mam or she .. so i feel irritted sometimes .. thats why it kills me evrytime i go the mens section and buy a shirt or shoes because they call me sir

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Haha, that's happened to me alot. At first I didn't mind it, but like you said we are still girls and don't wish to be a man. I've had people call me sir, and I say excuse me? kinda serious, so they realize they shouldn't have said that....haha they apologize, and try not to use even "she" or "he".

Mm sometimes when I go to the mens section I pretend I'm shopping for someone else lol

Jemadeekara_Lewandowski-porter
Posted

it happened to me with some of the koh phangan locals in thailand....not because i look anything like a boy but because they thought it was the polite way to address everyone. it was very cute.

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

depending on who says it. i've had an old man call me sir. i just continue to walk away. now if its someone my age saying that, i repley sarcasticly by looking down my shirt and saying nope I'm still a women. lol. its funny. i don't us mam or sir for i don't want to make that mistake.

Lindsey_Carter
Posted

One of my exs had that problem. Every time we went shopping, of course in the guys section, for her we'd have someone call her a "sir" but we just kinda laughed it off and didn't pay much attention. Usually they don't mean any harm in it. You can tell when someone is just being a smartass and saying it sarcastically.

Posted

i never been called sir to my memory despite the fact that i wear boy t-shirts and boyish shoes....but my sister was called sir at a restaurant once because she was wearing a man's hoodie and her head was completely shaved (her story was that she got a piece of gum in her hair, and did a self cut....i believe the story is untrue) the waitress apologized (mistakes happen) and i laughed my ass of LOL

Mistakes happen....and not everybody has an ability to discern gender correctly (for both boys and girls)...it really depends on how you were raised and stuff.....

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

wreaks my head, rather people didnt use either. Why does it matter which Iam or weather i shop in the men or womens section. God Im nearly small enough to fit into teeny boppers clothes hahahaha

Posted

I laugh and go with it lol. I had a dentist appointment a few months back lol, and the doc walked in and called me Mr. Day I laughed. I truly don't mind, since I've been butch, tomboy all my life. My ex fiance called me her husband. I think if you get called it, take advantage of it lol.