I want a FREAKING GF!!! any help lol ;) - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I am really having a hard time getting a girlfriend so if your interested lol let me know

Posted

hold still, if u running around chasing it, then u might run right past her. so stop and rest, the right one will find you!

Lynette_Lowe
Posted

no they dont

Posted

i always find that the act of desperation gets nothing.. i'ts not wrong to want something really bad.. but this is a person u are talking about it, not trying to get into the university u want. u have to wait for it to just happen, u can join sites like these to help u.. but don't be too chaotic. and wat Ronya said

Posted

ty

Lily_Wilson_44995
Posted

i'll be your gf
xxx

Phylicia_Naomi_Joachim
Posted

i still need a gf myself care 2 help me out 2?

Alicia_Arnett
Posted

i know how u feel im looking for a gf to its hard to met girls were im from

Posted

The more you chase to try and get one honey the harder it is going to be. Because I will tell you right now a lot of us don't like to be chased after for we are the ones that want to come to those who try and chase for that one perfect girl all the time. That and sometimes the more you chase the blinder you become because who knows honey that girl maybe standing right in front of you and you would just by pass them as if they didn't even walk this earth. So I agree with Ronya just slow down put your self in park shut your engine off and start all over again and just take things step by step

Posted

*smiles* but since this topic is called looking for a gf its only fair to say if your single or not. It doesn't mean necessarily that your desperate if you put yourself out there. I am single and looking but I'm not chasing anyone down either. I'm looking for a serious relationship. A cute girl with a cute personality who knows what she wants and isn't just about the sex. :/ If you meet these specifications please write back to me. Thanks!

Posted

Wow there Lxis Duran I was just giving her my thoughts on it. I was not saying anything about being desperate. But if that is how you look at it than I am sorry and good luck finding a give that meets your specifications

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

what specifications ?XD

Amanda_Mueller
Posted

yeah...i find that being laid back is so much easier on the nerves than rushing around trying to find someone. speaking from experience. if you put yourself out there, all you really have left is to wait and be patient. having said that, i am single and looking, but know it will come with time.

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

Yup

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

Lol its damned hard for me lol

Posted

Its hard even for the cute girls such as myself. And @Callie my bad I didn't mean to sound like I didn't understand. I just wanted to take the same topic and push it a different direction. D; My bad! Sadly though you spelled my name wrong on top of that. Its Ixis not Lxis.

Posted

I find it easier to be single, but sometimes easier isnt always better. My down fall is I have little time to spend outside of Architecture and Rugby that I start to get involved with striaght girls and they just like the chase and thats all.

Posted

That's good. Your fine hun don't worry about it. :3 Everything is fine now.

Posted

Well hell Ixis you don't got to tell me Im fine lol I know that already hahahha sorry just got off work have not slept yet so ya you get the funny side of me hehehe

Bec_Lawton
Posted

go out to the pub or a party more thats where they are lol

Posted

Haha, i would go to a pub/party to get laid, I would go elsewhere to meet people. And besides, you never know who you might meet. Pay attention to the signs lol

Posted

every girl i seem to meet is a pshco dyke how the hell do i atract thses mad wmn?