Elle_Hime

she's just not into you - Lesbian Ladies

Elle_Hime
Posted

i hate girls who dates you but they are not interested .. i feel stupid that way like this girl i met and we went out for a couple of times but darn i cant even hold her hand and she is so BORING . i try very hard to make a conversation and i dont get much response out of her .. i always have fun talking to people but yesterday i just felt i want to leave because i thought she is not very nice at all . way too quiet until i felt tired of it and i didnt talk anymore . .. i am guessing she is not interested i saw the signs . she doesnt look at me , i felt we dont have that connection at all , she do what she wants , doesnt want to touch my hands at least thats important to me . i have good hands always clean and soft . i am not an idiot so after i took her to her bus stop i said good bye and thank her for the time.. and that was it i will never talk to her , she is not worth my time, i lost interest . i can meet other girls if i want to . after she left i went back to the mall to shop a little bit and met this other lady and we had a great time talking ..

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

well did u ask her if she felt that way? some times people get to nerves to talk, instead they are think, should i kiss her, or shouldn't I. we all handle thlings differently. me, I talk no stop about some of the funny storys about work when I'm nerves, plus it gets the girl to laugh and thats hot. maybe she is afraid of pda, after the few movies i've seen that had hate crime in it, its made me scared for pda. well I just thought I'd try helping u see other peoples side. all i can sugest is to ask her. it can't hurt anything. the worst that will happen is that you'll get told what they u already suspect.

Piper_Noyb
Posted

random comment here but i think i understand your point she dosnt seam like a girl i would want to talk to like a prep who just dates u to get a laugh so sry but glad u found that other person
^^

Joan_Garcia_44930
Posted

it's really pretty hard to find spark with other person.. somewhere down the road you'll find your match..g'luck =)

Elle_Hime
Posted

thanks yeah its pretty tough looking for the one.. especially when you are not on your own country .. i want a filipino lady but its hard to find one since they are either way too old or way too young , married or they are straight .

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Elle, I feel the same, they are either too old or too young, married or straight. And the spark that Joan said must be true... because otherwise even talking with them becomes boring.

Everyone says somewhere down the road yu'll find someone.....I'm just concern that that "someone" might not show up or show up waaayy down the road