Ax....do you like it? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I recall from many discussions past that there are some femmes who like their women to look like women, because they love women. What about women who smell like men (cologne not bo, because bo is never attractive). Well here's the thing I love the smell of ax and I know that some women love the smell of ax. I had a roommate who used it as air freshner in college. Anywho, Is there anybody on here who would be attracted to a woman who wears or ax or any other man-scented bathing product.

I am posting this in multiple groups so I can get multiple responses.

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

i don't mind the smell of men as long as its not at a gym kind of smell, lol. as for ax idk if it bothers my alergys but it sounds that u don't do it the guy way and shove a hole bunch on. lol. well good luck with that.

Posted

most men-scented bathing products do not smell good to me. especially axe. i can not stand the smell of axe. i don't mind the smell of most colognes, though. i like the girly scents more.

Kristen_Brock
Posted

My girlfriend loves it when I wear men's deodorant/cologne, go figure hehe. Personally, I think it smells pretty damn good too... but I enjoy the girly scent smells as well.

Jennifer_Martinez_36096
Posted

i have alot of allergies when it comes to girly scented perfumes and and air fresheners i have only one type i have found that doesn't bother me.for some reason men's colognes don't usually bother me my last girlfriend loved axe and i loved it on her

Posted

I actually hate it. I'm allergic and the smell to me is just awful.

Posted

i really love a girl ta smell like a woman "light blue" by dolce and gabbana is soo sexy! and for the women who wear cologne spend a lil extra cash and by armanii anything, or calvin klien "eternity"

Posted

Wow, I never expected such a mixed bag of responses. I think I like both just like Kristen. I'm just not sure If I'd like to wear it myself. I've never met a woman who wears it either so I don't know if I'm attracted to it on a woman, but I love the smell of ax as a general rule.

Posted

i hate the smell of male colon for the most part...but i do know i extremely dislike Ax....it just smell really bad to me. My fav perfume (body wash ect) is vanilla

Posted

i loooove both actually lol i use both myself. Perfume when i'm feeling more femme, and cologne when i'm feeling more butch. I do use ax shower gel and i can tell a difference to because i don't smell all flowery and such, but i just like when a girl actually smells like something other than sweat lol so i guess i could say i vote for both. Perfume: Very Sexy by Victoria Secret Cologne: Maximum by Aeropostle

Posted

I wear axe and powerstick, regardless if I look like a guy (which I do most days) Or look more like a chick, everybody I've ran across seems to like anything I put on, mainly Proximity and Cool Blast

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

I love Axe. But I also love more mature Cologne like Hugo Boss Jordache, old school stuff lol. Im not digging tag though. In my honest opinion they over promoted it. Axe and uhm. Jesus I forget the name but its similar to Axe, I really love it.

Posted

Tag is ick, I do like Nautica cologne, White Sail I think is the one we bought my brother for Father's Day and in the end I was thinking that I wanted it for myself lol.

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

Lol I love Nautica, thats some quality shit

Posted

Yeah, I fell in love with it, wanted to steal it from my brother, but he...would have noticed lol.

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

lmao. I have a buttload of it because my cousin works for some company idk lol

Posted

Lucky you lol

Jasmine_Murdock_46014
Posted

lol Id share but you arent close enough lol

Posted

Awwww well its the thought that counts