Anyone in London? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

I'm very confused, i don't know who i am! I am having a relationship with my boyfriend but i feel like i'm still alone! I feel lonely, sometime when i look at some girls, i feel they are so attractive and so sweet! But i dare not to speak and make friend with them! But im still curious about girl and girl relationship!( I been together with a girl when i was 18, its really amazing) Should i try to be more open mind now again? Any advise?

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

sounds like where i was so many years ago
not knowing myself and afraind to find the answers, The answer that is true

argh! opening yor mind i think, is an excellent idea. exploring what were hidden dreams and shades of minds fantasy.
cautiousley, with safety in mind... but an open mind yes, explore the boundaries self-made

i wish i could be there to help you Beth... if only in part.
trust yourself and your heart, for they do know you best

Posted

Thank you Sarah! I really hope someone which i can share this! I feel lonely! SIgh!

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

me too
haven't actually been in a physical relationship in several years... but then i was, and still am, working on baggage and being sober too ;P

Posted

Hey, i just finished a movie called "The L Word". its was amazing, i love the movie so much now! Can stop myself to think about watch it second times! Ha! How about you?

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

haven't seen it...
but seconds sound good anyway