D.M_Barrera

Flirting with guys - Lesbian Ladies

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Does anybody else flirt with guys if it's convinient?
Well....its not really flirting, but I do smile and don't spit out that he is wasting his time. Now, I don't mean playing him, but to get a discount? lol It always works with the pizza guy, I get free ranch lol

Posted

haha i do the same thing... it's gotten me a few drinks at the bars. i even find myself flirting with guy friends sometimes. not sure what that's about...

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

who doesn't flirt? I do all the time just because I can. they can be just a friend but its fun. i think its just natrual.

Posted

It depends on if I find them harmless or not. Or if I think I can get something from him, like you said.
I only go out of my way to flirt with girls but other than that, I'm pretty much a compulsive flirter, I flirt with my friends, peers, whoever, and usually I hardly realize it, until my girlfriend at the time starts blowing steam.

Posted

i wouldnt say i flirt wit dicks, but since im a dancer i guess u cld say i use da hell outta them mothafuckas! lol but its how i get paid( so haters, lay off me)

Piali_Mondal
Posted

Er...I do , when I want to get something done. Doesn't work with my friends since they consider me a honorary member of the male species for some weird reason, but it can work wonders on the people who don't know me on a personal level!

jessicazylee
Posted

uuuuh I'm a promoter for a club. Flirting gets them to come back, or buy drinks for me or tip our bartenders better.

Kristen_Brock
Posted

Yeah, I'd say it's pretty natural. Even if none of us have any sort of romantic or sexual attraction toward these guys... I think it's still normal to appreciate the flattery and get a confidence boost from the feeling of being desired... even if it would never go any further than that.