Amanda_Denise_Dominguez

Trouble with talking to crush. - Lesbian Ladies

Amanda_Denise_Dominguez
Posted

I am socially akward and never know what to say around this person I really like. Usually I just kind of keep my eyes on the floor or straight ahead, and never acknowledge her because I am too afraid I am going to say something really stupid. Any advice?

Posted

awww yes i used to have that same problem. lol well what i did was i just started being myseklf and if i was going to say anything stupid i just said it.u never noe that might be what they like or what they like about you .just dont worrie about saying anything stupid and just be youself. i would say eye contact would help them noe u like them but it might make you feel uncomfortable. But i say just go for it life is to short to not say what u feel.

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

beer always comes in handy for that. lol. well I've been there and I rambol on about work extra, anything to make her laugh, but it works for me. inbrassed it and have fun.

Amanda_Denise_Dominguez
Posted

Thanks for the advice Annisha Bennett. I will try what you said Hopefully this will all get easier as I get older.

Posted

hahaha your welcome and i promise you it will gett better as u get older and as u start talking to more girls it just becomes second nature. i used to have that problem like two years ago and now its like im the master at lol and you have to look at it like rose says for everyone one girl that says no theres 10 more that will say yes and i find that to be very true. lol
so good luck and just go for it

Posted

THat nervousness is part of the rush! Love it! And you never know, that nervousness might also be on their side to. Work it! And it gets better with time, but those butterflies will never leave!