Lynette_Lowe

What should I do - Lesbian Ladies

Lynette_Lowe
Posted

Break ups are always hard but it's harder when you aren't given a real reason. I don't even know how to talk to her or even if i should. Can anyone help me?

CAROL_AC
Posted

ya u should talk to her.... i like u at least tried

Nikki_Drake
Posted

If she didn't give you a reason, and you have been together for more than a few weeks - you probably have SOME idea what happened whether or not you agree with it. If you DO know, then talk to her about it. Don't beat around the bush or try to pretend that you're not aware when you do either, because it will only frustrate.

If you still care, you should talk to her. Hope things work out for the best though love

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

been there. honesly I think most people don't really know the full reason why they brake up, for they analyse over and over again desiding on if they want to still work on the relationship or brake up. still I'd ask why. just don't take it to heart for they may be just as confused as u. I wouldn't think to much about it for at least my mind goes to the worst sinerio, and that can drive anyone crazy.

Lynette_Lowe
Posted

We talked for 3 months but we were only togethe as a couple for 2 weeks shrugs. I may not like where things are at or that she dumped me via text message without a reason (hell i had drvien out there to see her for her lunch break and she hidinside like a coward and chose to do it like 40 mins later) but at least work things a re picking up...I might have my first clients for my race horse training business XD *fingers crossed*

Kenya_Baker
Posted

some people dont really have a reason why they brake up. if the person doing the breaking up doesnt have enough "balls" to tell the break up -e, the reason why then let it go. it wasnt ment to be. jst think that life is a rainbow. it has a crappy begining but jst follow it and ull find that beautiful pot of gold at the end.