Cat_Marcos

Am I too stressed out? or is my girlfriend just lazy??? - Lesbian Ladies

Cat_Marcos
Posted

I'm moving in with my grandmother soon and I'm in college... my girlfriend decided to take a semester off right after high school because she said she needed a break and wanted to think things out before taking a job or going to school. She would always tell me her fantasies about living with me and us having our own house and getting a job and all that good stuff. But... this Fall, all she does is sit around and play video games. It just pisses me off... I go with her to get a job application and she tells me that shes going to hand it in, but when it comes to the day she says shes going to turn it in she's all like "im not ready"

she keeps talking about getting a job and traveling the world with me, but never gets up to do anything about it D: I feel like I'm going to be the only one in the relationship who'll be paying the bills if we ever do live together!!! Are there any ways that I could motivate her to do something? besides sex???

Kayla_George_37322
Posted

You should just talk it out together seriously. It's happened to me before. We sat together and worded out all the problems. Tried to fix them gradually, and ended up fixing a lot of things. You never know. Maybe she's going through a slump and just doesn't want to worry you. :\ You should really discuss it. :]