D.M_Barrera

kissing - Lesbian Ladies

D.M_Barrera
Posted

So....its not that i've never been kiss, I have but i've never kissed a lesbian. Usually just "straight" girls and bisexuals.....but never a lesbian?

Honestly...am even a lil skared to flirt with a lesbian. I dont know why, its waaay easier for me to flirt with a straight girl than a lesbian. Is that weird?

Brittany_Stines
Posted

Well it sounds wierd but if you think about it its like flirting with straight girls is like a challenge, more so then it is with a les. Maybe you like challenging things and turning a straight girl on is hott, lmao, but I'll tell you this...... Lesbians are fun to kiss!!

D.M_Barrera
Posted

lol i do.... but i get super shy with lesbians. I went to the gay club and just before i left i got the courage to talk to this girl that i had been eyeing, and had been eyeing me........she smiles and says I'm Straight. AAAAhhh!!! its a kurse lol

Posted

Don't worry--if anything, your luck with getting straight/bi girls to eye/kiss you is proof that you've got what it takes to snag a lesbian if you so choose. I know where you're coming from though--out of six relationships I've had, none has ever been with a full-on lesbian. I get pretty nervous at gay bars as well just because (ironically) I feel like I don't know what I'm doing at all! lol

D.M_Barrera
Posted

haha yes i feel tht too, maybe because i guess lesbians are suppost to be very experience, and I lack that? but they dont?

Posted

Don't stress about the details so much. everyone is equally scared on the inside, so just be your sweet self and as long as you find someone genuine (and hopefully gorgeous) all the other crap doesn't really matter, ja?

Rach_Lawrence
Posted

Alot of lesbians i know aren't experienced
I wouldn't worry about it personally, I just think that, If i kiss someone and it feels right then that's when i will take it further, We all kiss differently anyways :]
x

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Thts true Brenna and Rach. Genuine....not like those random chats i get here where girls go straight to ..."i wanna have sex". lol weirdos

Posted

its easier to flirt with "straight" girls because u know what the ultimate outcome will be. it'll be fun and what not but at the end of the day you know chances are, its never going to happen, therefore less worries of getting rejected.

but i say fuck it. u only have one life to live so just go for it. lesbians arent all that scary :]

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I only have one answer for yu graciela.... Yur kute

Posted

you have the sexiest eyes

Posted

you have the sexiest eyes graciela

D.M_Barrera
Posted

lol agree

Rach_Lawrence
Posted

Haha, I'm no whoreface D.M :]

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Yur not? I thought............................................................jK haha Gud Rach

Rach_Lawrence
Posted

Lol cheaky git xD