Ivy_Han

Confuse - Lesbian Ladies

Ivy_Han
Posted

I'm feeling confuse recently....i'm not sure wat i wan anymore.....i hope 2 give me n her a chance..but she already got bf..wat i should do....

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Mmm on one hand if yu wait...yu kould wait forever. On the other if yu dont you might miss out. But if you look at it like: Ok, shes with someone. She wants to be with that person more than with me or WE would be together. Should i waste my time waiting?hoping that someday something might change? Or why dont I keep living normally- if its her that comes along then I will know we were ment to give it a try. If its not her but someone else then i'll take that opportunity as well.

The problem is, if yu wait yu might miss out on someone whos a better match for yu. But if you see it as a small bump on the road and keep going, this girl might come along again (single) or another will.

Kim_Lew
Posted

I say don't wait. It's not worth it anymore. But then, I'm a cynic. However, you both might be free to be together later down the line.

Posted

If she's got a bf and you want a serious relationship, I'd say just be friends, or if you love her so much that it hurts try to keep some distance until you can deal with it. If you love her, you will always love her, but it doesn't have to be anything more then plutonic. Anyway it would prolly be good to talk to her about it.

Kelly_Gibson
Posted

i was in the same sit u know the girl i was daten had a bf n she got prego by him n then she calls me talking about , ( why havent u called me and shit like that n im all like im sorry but i dont think i can handle all of this. i just wanna be with one person n later i told her i would date another person as well but she was like no u hacve 2 date a guy n im all like excuse me wtf?? whats the diff? ur with 2 people, she said she wanted me 2 be her only girl n i was i want u 2 be my only 1 if thats not good enough then we just need 2 be friends . then she cried n i felt bad n i gave n but insted i jusst kept a distance. a long distance... so hopefully shell get the drift that we aint 2gether u know. i had 2 do it that way so she would be as hurt but u know i wrote her n told her we just need 2 be friends i cant handle that... so if u think u can handle it go 4 it. but honestly it hurts.... i wouldnt stay with her

Ivy_Han
Posted

act she is my good friend. I'm the first person tat know she got a bf then i had to hear all bout how they bcome lovers those things. Honestly feeling really not good but she's happy.........so i think i wont tell her bout any of my special feelling towards her. I think friendship is our best relationship. haha, izzit??? Hope i chose a right way.......