Sarah_Montgomery
Posted

Is it really impossible to kill love?

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

I really hope not....

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I think it is impossible to kill love, but its possible to feel less love for an individual. Let's say, while yur in a relationship the love may become stronger-but for some reason or another the person hurt yu terribly that even though yu forgave many times yu are unable to do it again and so yu walk away. Well, in that case I think yu still love the person (if yu truly felt it) but yu dont love the person enough to stick around to get destroyed even more. And as time goes on yu love them on a different "scale" yet it is still love.

Yu knw what they say..... if there was a fire, the ashes still remain.

Posted

i believe true love never dies. relationships are another story. i've been totally head over heel in love twice. i'll love both of these women for the rest of my lives. after all, the reasons i fell in love themhaven't changed.

Alanna_Christine
Posted

i've fallen in love..3 times in my life. Although i will never be able to be with the either of the two women like i wish i could be, that doesn't make me love them any less. My current partner is my 3rd love, and as much as we say we hate eachother when we're fighting, i'm always going to love him and his stupid face. :P

Sarah_Montgomery
Posted

Wow. Yeah, alot is going on and I saw "the one"........ UGH! You know, I just want to forget I fell for her because she is so blind about what she does...

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Sounds like yu knw what yu dont wanna be doin. So, go out, keep livin and then BOOM!! Another person will come