Cameo_J_Salazar

how hard is it to tellfor u??? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

have you ever met a lesbian that was so hot you really thought she was straight? man austin has alot of then kind ...it was scary...lol

D.M_Barrera
Posted

YES,...but in Arkansas they turn out to be straight lol or curious

Posted

"So hot you thought she was straight" ? I'm confused. Are the majority of lesbians unattractive? I'm sorry if that's the case where you're from.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

No I've met lesbians tht are so hot tht ppl say I CANT believe shes gay lol and sum ppl always say "What a waste..." I hate when ppl say tht. I dont think we'r a waste

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

I've met some where they're so FEMME you might think they were straight....

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

But they're not really my type... lol

Posted

i think the majority of really good looking femmes are hard to spot. for instance, i'm pretty hard to spot which simply means i have to be a bit proactive about things. (why i used that word is beyond me) i also like really pretty femmes, so i just sort of take my chances and see if i can get some sort signal or indication from them that they're into women. the ones i cannot deal with are the "curious" or bi girls. nothing against either of them. just not my thing.

Alanna_Christine
Posted

ouch! thanks alot kristin :P just cause i'm bi does that mean you can't deal with me?

Posted

no. what it means is sexually i couldn't. i wouldn't take the chance on getting involved. also, i don't think our sexuality would match up so well since i'm so totally into girls and you're not. but that doesn't stop me from thinking how pretty you are and thinking if only she were gay..

D.M_Barrera
Posted

lol Kristin lol

"If only she were gay.." ?? Why not add... I'll turn her lol
Challenge...thts why i like straight girls...well tht and bekuz they are femme

Alanna_Christine
Posted

awwe. well i'm like 95% gay, is that close enough?

Bella_Dosantos
Posted

hey proud lesbians am just a no. no wen it cums to bisexuals coz they so confused

Alanna_Christine
Posted

>_> kay i can tell this is going down a flame-war path so let's agree to dissagree. i'm not available anyways, so it's not worth making myself feel bad because some people on this group wouldn't want to date me based on being bi. at least we can all still get along anyways..

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

^pretty much my thoughts on the topic at this point.

Posted

hey girl. don't trip, i happen to like bi girls myself : ]
i don't discriminate based on sexuality because that would just make me a hypocrite.

and p.s being bi isn't being confused. are there chicks who claim bisexuality when they're confused, yes, but that's not always the case

D.M_Barrera
Posted

thts klose enough Alanna.!

Posted

straight girls are kool to change but damn it sux when you can't get raid-of-em..!lol

Kayann_Cowperthwait
Posted

i always hit on the straight girls. i have the worst gaydar. last weekend i just walked up to the straight. girl and just asked if she was gay. she's like no and asked me when i knew i was. well eventally she told me that out of all the straight sex she's had she has never had an orgasim. i told her she should go lesbain and i'd fix that problem. she got a good laugh. it didn't work though but at least i tryed.

Amanda_Mueller
Posted

i've had the same problem as that girl....I've been having those same troubles...I've considered myself bi, but have never really had much experience with girls (the experience i have had was GREAT, but the girls i tried to get involved with weren't as serious as i was with the whole lesbian thing...it was more of a one time thing...) and i have no gay-dar or bi-dar whatsoever, so i have never really been able to find anyone around where i live now....

Posted

Naturally I think it's hard to tell who is a lesbian or who is straight, it's not like everybody runs around with the sign of orientation on their head lol. I just let the world take my relationships into it's hands lol.

Amanda_Mueller
Posted

totally. so i was sitting at the caf with other marching band players, all but 2 of us being either gay or bi....and one of the other trombone players was talking about how he was the only one who had never dated a girl before and asked about me, and he found that i was bi, and started freaking out because he didn't know that's how i am...lol...

Posted

Yup lol, it happens, especially the freaking out part. >_< have witnessed toooo many in my lifetime.