Chris_Schermbeck

meeting gay guys - Gay Guys! <3

Chris_Schermbeck
Posted

looking to meet new people in dayton ohio. if anyone wants to meet please hit meup.

Rickie_White
Posted

i wish i live in dayton ohio love .... i love to meet you and i would hit you up lov one hot gay

Posted

Meeting nice guys is hard. haven't been to a bar in years,my ex ruined that for me. To old for the twink but not old enough to move under a bridge. Don;t even enjoy drinking with the bois anymore

Posted

Are all the members of this group in Us or Canada??

Posted

Dean, I guess there are members from several countries but, yes... I think most of the members live in the USA, just a small fraction are from Canada. I am originally from Mexico, but I live in Tucson, Arizona, USA. (And you are SO cute, btw!!!) ;o)

Rickie_White
Posted

i an gay and i love it i an proud to be gay i have know comment

Posted

I'm From The Uk , London Area Anyone Interested

Posted

At last somebody from UK

Posted

Canadians don't say to much? And just what part of this vast nation are you referring to Mr. Pederson? I've gone home to Montreal where English is their 2nd language and French is the main lingo. My French sux but I didn't seem to have any problems with communication. Vancouver homo's are a fickle bunch. I used to live there. Calgary & Edmonton, they are quite friendly. Same goes for Regina SK, Saskatoon SK, Winnipeg Man., Most eastern cities are the same. We do talk and some of us, enjoy conversation. It may take some form of an ice breaker but, once the ice has been cracked, us Canadians, can talk your ears off! IF conversation is not your fortay, then the universal language is, body language. Ah, many tend to forget that before words, came gestures etc. Canada has the reputation of being a very friendly country. I've met many visitors from other parts of this world, who have returned time and time again, because they found this country to be friendly, comfortable and it was easy to meet, mingle and yes, talk with. So if you found that we don't say much, perhaps your not listening. There's much chatter here, you just need to know where to look. And if you haven't guessed it, I'm 100% Canadian!

Posted

The comment was made to bring people into perhaps a dialouge.
Edmonton fags are freindly with their clique. I fell out of favour with the powers and not really an issue. Was very disappointed when. after being bashed one of the local establishments locked me out after spending a bunch of money. All that mattered was I was out the door. Thanx Lace.
Haven't traveled alot so I will bow to your expertise

Posted

There's non-friendly stupid guys everywhere I think..... all this is a matter of luck and context! Aha! But....... who doesn't like Canadians anyways??? :P and by the way what's Canada??... aside a mix of Europe, United States and some other influence here and there....

Well I can say, from experience, Canadians in general love people and try to help and be friendly because they actually are Aha! (oh well... aside our prime minister but that's... another story)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Jybmtvcxw

Posted

Aside your prime minister? LOL! xD And that's true: who doesn't like Canadians anyways? I do LOVE -most- Canadians!!!!! =oDDD Wish some day I can make my dream come true of moving to Canada permanently! =o)))))