D.M_Barrera

Is there such a thing as bisexuality? - Lesbian Ladies

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I've had this disscussion many times. Is there such a thing as bisexuality?
When I first started to admit to myself that I was attracted to girls I went through that "bisexual phase", in which I did not want to stop admitting I was interested in guys (even if i wouldn't date any) and slowly I came more and more out of the closet....I realized I wasn't bisexual.

So is there such a thing as bisexuality? Or is it just a "phase" that people go through?

(Not trying to descriminate bisexuals btw).

Melanie_Bolin
Posted

I think there is such a thing.

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

Yes.

Posted

lol its real. every one is different and has different taste, thats all

Posted

It believe it is real everyone goes thru that time were they like gurls and guys lol

Lynette_Lowe
Posted

unfortunately yeah there are bisexuals and i seem to find them all (always get dumped for guys)

D.M_Barrera
Posted

lol ooh xD yes I got dumpd for a guy once....Ouch

Well, I guess every creature has to be different

Posted

There are but only about 6 percent of the girls who say they are bi actually are. The girls who say they are just for attention gives the actual bisexuals bad names.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I thought people were.....Heterosexual or Homosexual. And then....I come to Amerika, (wher ppl are allowed to be anything) and boom! I meet BIsexuals.....keep walkin.... oh wats tht!? Transexual...... okok deal wit it..... caboom!

And just when I think I got it all figure out..... Asexuality comes along...

:/
Its konfusing....

Posted

LOL It really is! I guess when it comes to love it doesn't matter girl, boy or whatever. ha. BUT as long as a person is happy it's all that matters lol

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Thts true!

But I think I would have a HARD time acceptin bestiality... lol

Posted

I hear ya, It took me forever to accept it. AND that's because of the bad experiences I've had with them. The one I don't get is asexuals LOL I have a close friend who is, but I don't see how someone can not be attracted to anyone lol do you know there is people who are attracted to buildings o.o I forgot what it's called tho.

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

Tasha: "The girls who say they are [bisexual] just for attention gives the actual bisexuals bad names."

THANK YOU! haha
It's so frustrating. It makes the girls that we date SO paranoid that we're going to leave them for guys. Makes me sad.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

It makes me a little... paranoid
I met a lesbian, tht the first thing she asked me was if I was bisexual. When i told her I wasnt she said Ok now we can keep flirting.
lol. I thought that was weird

Posted

well personally I wont date someone who is bisexual because they would need that "fix" as I call it, from the other sex. and I wouldn't like it. now I used to think you couldn't be actually bisexual because you know you have to land somewhere right? but then I was thinking they need both right? well even if you land somewhere your gonna need that fix every once in a while from the opposite sex as your partner. like lets say this bisexual female finally lands with a man and falls in love and everything. but what he can't give her is pussy so she can get it from another bisexual female and have a 3 some. does it make sense? so I am starting to think there is but its not as common as it seems or even as common as being lesbian or gay. just young girls trying to get attention.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Lynn tht makes sense
thanx

Lindsey_Carter
Posted

There are bisexuals. My best friend happens to be one. She kills me with her constant girls-guys-girls-guys dating routine. However, I do notice that usually bisexuals are attracted to one gender a tad bit more than the other. Like when my best friend actually goes to a club to actively LOOK for someone to hook up with in any way, its usually a guy. She says its because she is more shy with girls, but who knows. lol. I won't personally date a bisexual because I've had bad experiences in the past. I'm not saying all bisexuals are the same or that they can't be in loving, committed relationships. I'm saying that most bi girls in my area are bi whenever they can't find a guy to give them attention. So they go from being "bi" to "ewww no thats gross" in like two months. I don't want to have to put that much effort into trying to figure out if someone is really gay or not. Plus its just a preference. Like some people like foot fetishes, other people like blondes, some like only butch girls, and others like only femmes. Everyone has preferences.

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

I hate the "they need their fix" thing. I keep hearing that everywhere and find it kind of insulting.... I fall in love with a person, not a gender, and have NEVER (whether in a relationship with a guy or girl) felt the need to go the other way for a night or whatever. I'm dating a woman right now, and don't (and WON'T) find myself craving the cock. Until being on this site, I didn't realize ANYONE did that! I read posts by people saying they're happily married to a guy, but that he lets them have girlfriends. I'm all like WHATTHEFUCK?! To me that's just completely ridiculous... I just hope people realize NOT ALL BISEXUALS ARE LIKE THAT!! I would never cheat ON anyone, male nor female, WITH anyone, male nor female.

Bottom line here is: I'll take either; I don't need both.

Posted

Thank you Sarah...the people that say they won't date a bi girl, well your missing out and your being close-minded. How many of you have been cheated on by a lesbian? Yea she might of gone to another girl not a guy but it happens. I don't understand why it has to be one way or another. If I'm in a relationship I'm not going to stray, now that is more then some lesbians can say. You should keep your heart open because you could find that person of your dreams and sure they may be bi...but you could make them realize that would rather take you then a guy...

Posted

P.S. I'm not bashing anyone...I'm just saying that I feel like we are all in this together...being a lesbian/gay you are kind of outcasted by society...and you don't like it...so why would you be that way to bisexuals...?

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Ro.........we weren't outcasting bisexuals. I'v only met those girls that claim to be bisexual just for the attention, so it was difficult to understand bisexuality-thus the discussion.

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

That pisses me off sooooo much. (The girls who say they're bisexual because it's "trendy", that is)

Lindsey_Carter
Posted

Ro, I am far from closed minded and I am the one who said I would not date a bisexual. I also said this is due to the fact that most bisexuals in my area should be called "opportunists" instead of bisexuals. 90% of the time they are "straight", while the other 10% they will date a girl until a guy comes along and shows them attention. I also mentioned how my best friend is a bisexual. I do not "out cast" her in any way. I encourage her to be with whichever gender she wants. I don't judge, I just have preference in who I date. Everyone has types. Thats not "close minded" as you say, thats being with someone who your attracted to. I tend to date butch girls. That doesn't mean I "out cast" femmes especially since I am one. I don't date bisexual girls for many reasons. Obviously the first is the idea that bisexual girls like sex with both males and females. The body configuration of males and females are VERY different. I don't want to think I can't please my girl fully in bed just because I don't have the right body part. Perhaps that's my own insecurity but I know many girls who share the same feeling. Second sex with men pretty much disgusts me and I don't want to get a penis's sloppy seconds. I just don't. I know many lesbians have also been with guys but again my PREFERENCE is to date lesbians who have been lesbians and known they were gay and only with girls for quite some time. Its just one of many preferences. Call me picky, sure you can, but don't call me close minded please.

Posted

Lindsey I totally understand that you don't want the sloppy seconds...like I said I wasn't bashing anyone and it's fine to have your PREFERENCE. You know what you want and you should go for it. What I meant is that some people do "out cast" bisexuals because they think that we can't make up our mind, which isn't the case for me at all. We all know that the girls that say they are bi but really aren't, they just do it to get attention...well they give people like me a bad name and I just wanted to let people know that, well that's not the case at all.

Bella_Dosantos
Posted

bisexuals are confused not that am discriminating but they should first discover their true self