Alex_Alex_Alex

alex - Gay Guys! <3

Alex_Alex_Alex
Posted

buscopolla@hotmail.com
Busco una polla enorme

Felmar_N._Funcion
Posted

I really hope you can translate in Egnlish what you just said. I would appreciate it much. Hope to hear from you soon!

Posted

There seems to be a lot of that in here. I've had emails from this site, totally in either Spanish, French, Italian etc. I speak, read, write only English. My language is English. They've managed to gain access to this site and to fill out the forms, you need to know and understand.... you guessed it English. So, why can't they post in the same language? They'll get a much better response if we understood what they posted. I'm not a prejudice person, it makes more sense to understand what someone is posting in here. This is just a guess but I think Alex just posted something about his "polla" or dick, is enormous "enorme" but this is my English side trying to translate.

Cj_Palma
Posted

basically hes saying hes looking for a big dick its in spnish i'm just translating for you guys..i guess he want plp to send them pic of their dicks

Felmar_N._Funcion
Posted

Thanks Christian for being kind enough to help us understand what he's saying. "una polla enorme" means BIG DICK! At least I'm learning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO: ALEX Mi tengo una polla enorme.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haaaaaaaaaaaay naku! NaCOCKalokah talaga!

Cj_Palma
Posted

no prob yall welcome

Jesus_Palacios
Posted

alex como estas guapo

Posted

So... we who speak Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Tagalog, etc... WE have to know English and post IN English, for all you guys who ONLY speak (and read and write) English don't have to make ANY effort in understanding! A LA CHINGADA CON USTEDES, PINCHES GRINGOS HUEVONES!!! (I was going to translate that, but I won't. If you want to find out, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!).

If you receive a message in Italian, Tagalog, Spanish, French, Russian or so, JUST IGNORE IT! After all, you won't EVER have any chance with someone who doesn't speak the ONLY language you speak! GEEEZ!!!! F**king lazy gringos! &gt=o/