Elle_Hime

we all fall in love with the "BESTFRIEND" - Lesbian Ladies

Elle_Hime
Posted

after a year of coming out i have realized a lot of things based on my experience and people that i know .. that lesbians tend to fall in love with their bestfriend especially if you grew up with them and you know they are the only one in the world who understands you , and you are sort of similar in some ways , they can make you laugh , and be with you through bad and good times , they are always there to listen thats why sometimes we cant help it but fall in love with them .. but the saddestthing is they know you are straight and they see you as a sister and that theres nothing wrong with you , if you come out to them they say youll still be my friend but if you say i am in love with you trust me its either you will not be that close anymore or they will walk out of your life for good and forget all the times that you were together as friends .. they will be with you through bad times but they will never be with you if you are gay and you are in love with her i did fall in love my bestfriend and kept it for 5 whole years but i came out to her last year and she was so fine with it until i told her i am in love with her and thats not a good thing because she barely speak to me anymore she is still close to my family but not to me she walked away ... so now im moving on and im looking for somebody who can make me fall in love again .

Nebelpfade
Posted

Soooo not true! My best friend is a GUY !! Even if I do call him a lesbian. He's like my soul mate, we are soo alike, but we'd never go out with each other!

Posted

my best friends a girl, love her to death but never ever had fantasies about her. idk just not my type i guess? ive never had a thing for any of my close friends ... but my friends friends thats a different story..

Mariah_Bryant
Posted

My best friend's a girl and I love her with all my heart but never in that way lol even if we do have alot of history together I never fantasize about her, ew lol

Elle_Hime
Posted

okay i was just basing it on my experience and my other friends experience .. i might be wrong on my conclusion maybe not all of us but some of us tends to fall in love with the bestfriend especially if they are beautiful ... isorry i chose the wrong words i didnt really mean to say that how can i fix this ... ill choose my words carefully i guess to avoid misundestanding

Mariah_Bryant
Posted

hmmm I have to agree with that ^

Posted

i always have the hottest friends - - - is that you saying all your friends are hot or are you saying ugly chicks cant talk to you?

Mariah_Bryant
Posted

Alyssa does have a point thats kinda harsh to say you ALWAYS have the hottest friends...

Posted

right, i knew a chick that said shit like that and that i was lucky to be her friend bc shes only friends with hot ppl and i find that degrading and completely stupid im sorry. everyones got beauty just bc they dont meet your standards doesnt mean they r'nt cool ppl

Nebelpfade
Posted

Love how you think Alyssa~!

Posted

yo thats just how it is, just bc ppl r pretty dont mean they wont stab u in the back it dont mean that they will be drama free it dont mean sh*!. the reason ppl have no tolerance for anyone else is bc ppl are close-minded. eveyones gotta stop judging eachother its childish and just adding more hate to the world. everyones got flaws everyones likes different things accept it or ignore it. you dont need to judge it

Mariah_Bryant
Posted

^ agreed just because people dont always look good on the outside doesnt mean you cant be friends with them, i dont have alot of friends but they're amazing people and not alot of them have good looks but i dont judge people like that it depends on who they are on the inside

Posted

she just messaged me and said thats not how she meant it and shes sorry it came out that way

Mariah_Bryant
Posted

i wasnt trying to be mean

Elle_Hime
Posted

sorry i chose the wrong words so im taking them back first of all i am not judgemental if you knew me you wouldnt even say t .. its just a wrong choice of words i made a mistake i guess i have to be careful on what i write ,, i speak better than writing because people understands me more when i talk /.. im just telling the truth that all my bestfriends are beautiful they are beauitiful in my eyes .. they have all the good qualities that i am looking for in a friend which makes me say they are beautiful because they are beautiful in and out i hope this make sense tell me if its not and ill rephrase it again until i can say this right

Mariah_Bryant
Posted

that does make sense and i am very sorry if what i said came off as offensive to you

Posted

OMG I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT!!!
my best friend is a GUY and im a lesbian, and i fell for him
i was soo confused
but like we are perfect for each other
but hes a guy so im not really attracted to him
im not really sure..

Nebelpfade
Posted

Shouldnt he be your soul mate then ? =)

Lindsey_Carter
Posted

I disagree. My best friends that I have known since elementary know just about everything about me. I undoubtedly love them in many ways, but not as anything more than a friend or sisterly type bond. However, most of my friends are straight also so thats just a line I don't even attempt to cross, ever. One of them is bisexual, but like I said, my very best friends are like sisters to me and that's it. Relationships/feelings can ruin the best of friendships.

I think that a lot of great relationships come out of friendships, yes. Because for me, I like to be someone's friend and really get to know them and become comfortable with them before I decide to date them. That's just a smart move for dating and relationships in general. However, I think even when you're in the "friend stage" you're still attracted to them in some way. My girlfriend and I were just friends for six months before we started actually saying we were dating and calling each other girlfriends.

Posted

haha yeah Chrystelle i guess he should be =P
except i would never want to date him.. ive just had feelings for him
im happy with my girlfriend.. and im not ruining that relationship for feelings for a guy
because i know they wont last and its not worth pursuing them

Bre_Smith
Posted

tru for me.. fell in love wit my best friend who is in the army..took a yr though. finally told her a yr later how i felt..too late..mayb i should have dun it sooner

Posted

Yeah ive nver fallen in love with my bestfriend. i mean at a time i liked her but that was when we were like still getting to noe each other and becoming bestfriends. But like shes like two years younger than me so i kid of see her as a little sister and i love her with all my heart and will protecte her and always be there for her. But i havnt ever fallen in love with a bestfriend. And plus most of my girl friends are like guys and im like into the morey girly type of girls. lol

Posted

I did ended very badly! It was mutual but didn't work, definitely far from the best friends we once were

Posted

i ended up hooking up with my best friend it was weird and we decided to end it before we developed deeper feelings for each other we're still best friends and laugh about our one night together

Krista_Erickson
Posted

i fell in love with my bestfriend.. it was the most unhealthy relationship i been in yet =(. but after the 6 years of back and forth "i love you" "i dont".... i ended it for all the right reasons....