Tor_Saff

untouchable - Bi Bi Bi Women

Tor_Saff
Posted

whats makes us so untouchable to the lesbian community?

not everyone has that attitude but lately i've noticed an increase in women who're talking with a girl and find out they're bi and that's it nothing else to say.

so this is what i have to say to ladies with this attitude. stop it, i understand that you feel we're experimenting and may end up with men, or even leaving you for a man but another woman could easily leave you too. you need to not think because someone is bi that they're going to get bored and fuck men. sorry but if we're with you then you must have something we like! and if you have or do get dropped by a bi woman dont class us under the same title we're not all horribel human beings... and we're not toxic! give bi a chance you might be plesantly suprised

Posted

I do not understand it, I'm lesbian, but my youngest daughter & twin-sister, both bi, for a while my best friend was bi (till she moved away). It ticks me off that lesbians can be just as biphobic as straights.

Arryn_Tyler
Posted

AGREED. I'm constantly critized for my liking of both genders. My partners do it. my friends even my family. or when I'm on here I see posts saying that as a lesbian they perfer not to date bi-sexual females.

Posted

I agreed, if you love someone no matter she is les or bi, is still the same! Love is still Love!

Tor_Saff
Posted

i dunno it's hard. i'm never trusted in a relationship because im bi they think i'm gonna get bored and go off with someone else. it doesnt matter if i date men or women they're all the same. i've honestly given up trying to find someone it's not worth the hassle...

Posted

If any have an issue with a woman being bi, THAT IS THEIR ISSUE, THEIR PREJUDICE, THEIR BI-PHOBIA! I have a bi daughter, had a bi twin-sister, bi best friend, bi girlfriend. This issue of the fear of being left for the other gender, is no greater than any of us, hetero, gay, lesbian, bi, tran, queer, being left for someone else, it happens all the time. Those with this fear, need to grow up. Bi's 'can' be attracted to both, 'feel' more attracted to one, 'equally' attracted to both, and be monogamous with you as much as you are with them, and no more to be pulled away from you by any outside attraction they feel than any outside attraction you feel.

Tor_Saff
Posted

yeah i get what you mean. sorry i was ranting haha