Elle_Hime

is it a good idea to go out with people from work - Lesbian Ladies

Elle_Hime
Posted

im working with this person for a year now but we only became friends last january because of my bestfriend who i also work with .. they came out with me in the pride parade and they were my supporters .. i was with her, my bestfriend and my bestfriends boyfriend . we were all together until my bestfriend left us at the event , there we got the chance to be alone and talk about a lot of stuff we were alone like for 5 hours just talking until she took me to her house . she said she wanted me to try some weed because i told her i really havent tried it , so she took me to her room we were alone she was fuckin hot and im so drunk that i wanted to do her but i stopped myself i just let her give me the weed and darn it made it worst and to make it really worst we talk about sex, i was asking her advice on how to have sex with women because i was drunk i just blab on things about that without thinking. i was so into her but i had to stop before it got out of hand .. i dont want to loose her as a friend plus it will be awkward because i work with her... i got a feeling though that she might wanted to have sex with me but i didnt make any move .. i avoid drama ...

Posted

good idea, because you may be good at avoiding drama but some people live for it. listen i do think that in some situations a work hook up is fine but you both have to have your heads on straight and have the same intentions. ive seen wayyy too many friends make the mistake of trying to have a casual sex thing with a co-worker who liked them alot... turned out the girl that liked her alot went psycho afterwards bc my friend was flirting with a customer. long story short the girl tried to get my friend fired and started rumors around work.. i hooked up with a co-worker and it went fine.. like i said it all depends but staying out of it is usually safer

Kim_Lew
Posted

I wouldn't. I mean, I can see why you might want to, but there is always a lot more CONS to that issue. And besides, don't most workplaces have the unspoken "Don't date your co-workers" rule? It's there for a reason.

Posted

keep their #