Sierra_Brown

wow-with....out.....words - Bi Bi Bi Women

Sierra_Brown
Posted

"yea i just hope ur still coming." i said to my best friend tabby tightening my grip on my blackberry torch. "yeah ki, im coming, i swear u always tripping, dont be so nervous love u gonna be ok." aggravated i hung up on her. easy for u to say i never dance buck fucking naked infront of anyone, i thought to myself as i approached the club. i walked up to the bouncer who strongly resembled a fat dark mr.t. "20 beans ma" the mr. t look alike said to me. i rooted through my duffle and handed him a 20. he looked me up and down but didnt take it. "you did say 20 dollars right?" i said my head tilted to the left. "yeah i did but u cant hand it to me face down, u gotta have it face up." he said with this look that said "yeah i know u new to this lil mama" i did what he said and he let me in.

i walked up to the bar which was being ran by a man and woman who both were just gorgeous. i approached the female bartender "do u know where the dressing room is ma?" the light skinned bartender leaned over the bar and yelled in my ear over the music "go straight down the hall , make a left and its the last door on the right" as i made my way through the crowd, i saw women of all shapes and sizes giving lap dances, working the stage, or walking arm in arm with a man to the back rooms for private dances. i thought to myself as i walked down that long corridor; "ok its going to be fine, u'll just go and get some drinks, and then u gotta make this money." i opened the door to the dressing room to see three girls in the room one white girl sitting at a vanity,brushing her waist length hair, a spanish girl sitting next to her doing her make-up and a honey brown skinned girl fixing her platinum and black sheer bikini looking top in the floor length mirror. as i walk in looking for a empty vanity i felt each girl staring at me.

after getting dressed and putting on my make-up i made my way back out the way i came in. half way down the hall i was bumped by the same spanish girl that was in the dressing room followed by the tall white girl who was screaming at the top of her lungs "U FUCKING BITCH, ILL KILL U I SWEAR ILL FUCKING KILL U" I watched the white girl chase the spanish fly into the crowd. i stood there shaking my head when the last girl came behind me and said " guess she shoulda known not to accept any help around her but oh well how she learned her lesson" i turned to the brown skinned hour glass shapped hotty. "what the hell happened?" she licked her lips before answering me. "well right before u stepped out diablo asked snow if she needed help putting her hair in a pony tail, litte did she know diablo was using nair instead of gell." i shook my head and kept it moving.
2 hours later i almost had a stack stuffed in my two garter belts. i went to bar to order a whiskey sour when the dj turned down the music i leaned against the bar and listened. "LADIES AND GENTS, GET READY CAUSE THIS CHICK WILL HAVE U COMING BACK MORE, SO GET UR MONEY RIGHT,AND CHECK BOOKS AT THE READY, GIVE IT UP FOR MIDNIGHT BLUUUU!!!"

Sierra_Brown
Posted

a dark skinned goddess glided out from behind the black velvet curtains , popping her bootie to ushers omg. she worked the pole like a master. i watched in amazement as she flipped and dipped and swung....effortlessly. at the end of her show my pussy was soaked and didnt understand y "i dont even like women" i thought to myself. but i was so intrigued i followed midnight into the dressing room. i snuck tiny glances at her while she put her make-up on. i didnt realize that there was no other girls in the room. midnight went her locker that was close to the door. i was just putting the finishing touches of my outfit when i heard the door click. when i turned around midnight was standing in the middle of the room buck naked with her legs spread apart. "i saw the way u were watching me dance did u like what u see?" i was lost or words and that was first, i nodded instead. she smiled at me and gestured me over with a flick of her finger. i stood in front her, smelling her hot pussy . "ive never been with a women before." i blurted out feeling kinda obsolite and embarrased. she only smiled "thats fine sexy ill show u" she pushed me into a chair and commenced to dance for me. she slid her index finger in and out of her kitty katt making sweet little moaning sounds while she rode her own finger. she told me to come to her. i did. she told me to get on my knees so she could show me something and i did i was eager to taste her to see what a women taste like besides myself. she took her two index and middle fingers and spread her chocolate lips revealing a pink and white clit ring. " just go nice and slow baby and ill tell u how good ur doing it" i licked her clit instantly tasting cherries, i palmed her thick thighs as i got into licking and sucking on her hard clit. she moaned and ran her fingers through my long black hair. she started shaking and cursing under her breath. i swirled my tounge around her clit, feeling it get bigger and bigger. she screamed out as she grabbed the back of my head and started riding my face. she shook over and over calling out " oh god this is soo damn good shit! fuck! awwwww!" i pushed away from her before she could fall on me. i crawled over to her and laid her head in my lap. " did u enjoy that blu?, it was soo good i never thought i would ever have sex with a woman. she smiled at me and said " damn ma all i can say is wow"

Alanna_Christine
Posted

wow. very nice prose. if you cleaned up the grammar, you should submit it for a writing competition or something.

Sierra_Brown
Posted

thanks for that bit of info i was'nt thinking it was that good, but thanks boo =)