Lindsey_Carter

The "Dirty South"... Anybody?? - Lesbian Ladies

Lindsey_Carter
Posted

Just wondering if how many other were from the south. I know where I live in Arkansas it sure seems like gays are on the borderline of extinction around here!!

Amy_Sinclair
Posted

yh i live in south

Jasmine_Gross
Posted

im originally from california but i moved to north carolina and the town that i live in is dry.there should be tumble weeds blowing through the streets its so empty.i think theres only 3 lesbians in the whole town including myself

Posted

God I hear you girl! There are only a few les/bis in my town and they are all dating each other! I'm the odd man out :/

Lindsey_Carter
Posted

I know. There are like maybe six lesbians in my town.
And then there are a few "bisexuals" but most of those either are married or tend to prefer guys more.
And everyone is everyone else's ex.
We were just talking the other day about we should put a want ad on craigslist for more lesbians and gays. I only know of like three gay guys. Those poor guys are basically in hiding because they get bashed on so much.

Callie_Haymond
Posted

Yeah, it sucks livin down south when your gay or bi. I can't find anyone to be with and I'm bi.

Posted

I used to live in TX. I think there might have been a few at my high school but I'm not sure. that was like 6 years ago

Posted

I know the feeling... before moving to Kentucky I lived in alabama and only knew of two lesbians one of which I was messing around with but I did the whole Craigslist thing and that's where I met my girl

Posted

i met my girl on here she's from arkansas. we're in georgia at the moment. but i totally feel ya'll on the whole feelin like all the lesbians are in hiding. before i moved here i was in alabama.

Posted

haha i saw a tumble weed in my area the other day lol! there are more gay males around then females. something should be done to correct this! lol california needs to share the wealth haha!

Lindsey_Carter
Posted

Well there are about maybe four lesbians in my town, then perhaps about three or four more in a few surrounding towns. I know of only about three gay guys but I know there are more, they're just in hiding. Because where I live, its not very easy to be gay and its even worse on the guys. I just found out a few weeks ago that a guy I had went to school with who was one of the jocks and head basketball players is actually pansexual and just kinda hiding his lifestyle from almost everyone. I was shocked, but pleasantly shocked in a way.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I live in Arkansas Northwest Arkansas......theres gays, its just that there's waaay more gay guys than lesbians

Posted

I am from Northwest Arkansas and girl I know what you mean. I was the only out of the closet gay in the small town I lived in. Although, I got really lucky and met my wonderful girl on here. She lives in Georgia. So, I came to visit her for two weeks and well, I never went back to Arkansas. lol I have traveled the Southeast of America and I think it's just Arkansas that doesn't have a lot of gays.

Posted

I moving! Arkansas is barren lol! MO here I come lmao!

Lindsey_Carter
Posted

I know right? I'm amazed I found a wonderful girl that was somewhat close. She lives about 45 minutes away from me. I was just super lucky! In a few years I move to little rock for my law school so I'm hoping maybe there's more of a gay scene around there.

Posted

I'm pretty sure there is lol! Have you seen all the ppl on here from there? I wouldn't be able to live there it is to crazy for me (roads, traffic not ppl) lol!

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Sorry, I dont understand the words that are coming out of your keyboard. lol

D.M_Barrera
Posted

No, I should suggest YOU to go back to high school, or lets say attempt to go to college. I'm not the one typing "slang". "Slang" is not taught in high school. That right there was completely ridiculous.

And for you to blow up because of that comment, absurd.

Ashley_Munroe
Posted

Agreed D.M Barrera. :/

Posted

whoa.. what happened? what did Ronya say?

Posted

lol! it was all kinda stupid really, that's why i shld be taken away from my cell phone and my laptop when im drinkin, i can get cocky and shyt, i dont really remember what i said and cld care less it was all a lil childish and espcially for some young kids to start harassing me over id just really rather move on and not keep harpin on it!!

Posted

I don't know what Ronya said, but I think we all write online like we don't know the english language. I'm not bitchin' I love swearing and slang. The english language is a fucked up language so we let's fuck it up a little more, as we get fucked up. let's cut some slack on drunk blogging.

Posted

im from califronia, and u can bet its the same shit here
there's more out lesbians, but they all still date each other, and they're hard to find. hahah u guys arent alone.

more lesbians isnt necessarily a good thing ahahah :P

Posted

true, and when in doubt just turn the b*tch out! lol! j/k aight girls dont harass me ova this(fo some reason girls on this topic dont like me! BOOHOOO thats why im a rebel grrl! AIGHT
Peace
**"Can i f*ck ur daughter?-WHAT??-ahem..Can i have a glass of water!**
(sorry cldnt help myself)