New friends - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I am in serious need of gay friends! all of my friends are straight and it s not a bad thing... but some change is in need. So message me!!!

Rickie_White
Posted

i love to be your friend ) one i love to be your friend because i love black men my boy friend for 32 years was black and i love him so much. he was the man and i was his bitch as he would said to me and belivei he was the boss )))) I DO MOT LIKE STRAIGHT AT ALL ))

Tommy_Storey
Posted

HI,THERE,
Yes i know whare you are coming from, and to be your self, you can, message me at any time, xxxxxxxxxxx.

Juan_Lois
Posted

it is really hard to be out, i and my father (well actually he talked) about his expectations for me...fuck...it sucks, i don't want to fail the old man....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate it!!!!

Posted

I only got a Mum and she goes on and on about Grand children so I know what you mean. I just keep quiet and hope that I will have the guts to tell her when I get older.

Chad_Rogers
Posted

Hey add me. I need new friends too

Posted

I am in your friends list??

Chad_Rogers
Posted

lol, I believe you are yes, Dean. One of my cuter friends no less. Still I really meant anyone feel free to add me.

Chad_Rogers
Posted

Course if you want your cute enough you could so add me twice. ^.^ rofl

Posted

Chad what makes you think I am cute, it makes me sound real young!!

Im nothing that special honest.

Jesus_Palacios
Posted

i feel you im that same but im 18 thats sucks but i like it jajajajaja

Posted

I am younger than you Jesus Palacious, and life does suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rickie_White
Posted

boys life is great ) ( dead is bad ) you two are young love it like i did i suck my frist cock went i was 12 years old .... and boys did i love it he was my school teacher . he fuck my mouth and cum in it we were at school . but he was so good to me he tole ne tht i had to swallow his cum because that is what straight men want . they will cum in your mouth so you better get to like it and ihave i love it go slow an enjoy it gay is beautiful and love it

Tommy_Storey
Posted

=================="YES, GAY IS GOOD"====================.

ENJOY, SUCKING ,SUCKING "COCK", The yunger,you are,the better,it becomes.
with age. You don`t know it yet, but you,will in time !!. ( Remember these Word`s
, i am giving you, with LOVE ), xxxxxxxxxxx

Posted

Well my first cock I sucked was also an adult a lot older than me. I was 13 and he face raped me in a bog in Southsea. Not quite like your first time.

Rickie_White
Posted

god no i love my first it was beautiful . i could not wait to get to him . it seen like basketball practisewould not end i just love the man that broke me in to what i an and he new it . and he did it right i just love to suck hin off and he would my head so solf went he cum in my . he would tell me how he want it he would have lick all that hot cum an then he would tell me to sallwo all of it and i love hin for what he don,t to me for three years ian so sorry for you love

Posted

Im over it now I think, at least over it more than my Dad dying when I was 10 anyway. That really got to me and still does.
The guy who raped me at least made me realise I was gay and liked older guys, but that really screwed my head and I nearly topped myself over it, but worked my way through it by writing poems about how I felt. That was a good thing an older guy suggested I try.

Miles_Barnden
Posted

aww i feel sorry for you Dean and i can sort of relate because my mum died when i was 13. I realized i was gay only a year ago when i really liked a guy but he wasn't interested in me really, wasn't gay or wouldn't admit to it.. haha!! As for getting Out just try and tell your mum. I managed to tell my dad, in fact he even found my gay site the other day but luckily he never had anything against gay guys. Im sure your mum will understand.

Lamont_Harding
Posted

Wow, I came out earlier last year i dint have any bad experience like that i fell so sad about what happened to Dean and miles about your parents dying dont talk to my father. My first time was when i was 13 with my friend who said he straight. Also anyone add me and message me i like to meet new people.

Posted

I think I will wait for a couple more years till I get to University (I hope!!). Then if she kicks off I can like escape. She goes on and on about Grand children and continuing the family name so I am not so sure she will take it well. She went to pieces when Dad died and took to the bottle and for two years life was real bad. She doesn't drink now but she still is not over his death (like me I guess) Maybe cos she was drinking I never had a chance to talk about Dad dying and to grieve.

Jesus_Palacios
Posted

man i feel for you bro u can come and stay with me went ever you want to