Shaina_Ball

first time... - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

curious wanna find a girl to be my first why is it so hard to find a girl?

Posted

Is it hard to find a girl, or is it harder to find a girl that will admit that she is gay/bi/curious......they are out there I guess, try this site least u know they are all gay here

Posted

its actually not that hard to find us you just have to look at your options

Kaitlin_Siler
Posted

I see it both ways. Sometimes I can't find anyone and then sometimes there's a crowd just like me (we first timers)! lol but before too long only one or two of us remain...sounds kinda scary...

Kim_Lew
Posted

Well... I'm in Australia. XP And you gotta find someone who is open minded about it too. But... I dunno, gaydar is a myth, right? Cause I sure don't have it!

Lynette_Lowe
Posted

actually they arent all gay on here soz to burst the bubble. most ive found are just curious not straight up lesbians

Posted

I think it's harder for girls to find other lesbian/gay girls...they don't really have a certain look....and Kim sometimes gaydars really don't work...LOL

Kaitlin_Siler
Posted

Amen to the broken gaydar subject...Everyone of my homosexual friends say I don't have one! I'm always like "well damn..."

Kim_Lew
Posted

Ah... well damn for me too! XP

Laura_Snyder
Posted

I have... well, semi-gaydar lol. I can spot a gay boy from a mile away, but normally, girls are a little harder it seems, for my gaydar to pick them up.

Posted

all i can tell you is what i do. if i see a girl i'm attracted to i find some way to chat with her a bit. i'm pretty easy and open so it's not that hard. then it's just a matter of sending some signals that ur interested, compliment her on her looks, a very light touch on the arm...stuff like that. u'll find out. u just have to be willing to put urself out there. the problem i have and i think u have the same one is that i'm nearly impossible to spot even by someone with terrific gaydar. also i like girls who are very very femme usually. hard to spot 'em.

Posted

^ agreed.

Posted

well thank you for all the responses ) i appreciate it