Sierra_Brown

party at my place - Bi Bi Bi Women

Sierra_Brown
Posted

he kept telling me to be on time all week before i came into town and here i am late. i couldnt help it i was at work at my new job in new york city when he called telling me he needed me asap. i packed my things and left (i can do that, i just bought the company) i thought of taking my car but thought better of that and told a close friend to pick up the keys to my car and drive it to my house. i grabbed the d train for a few stops and caught the e to chambers st. i called as soon as i reached the surface. "hey chi, its sasha i'm on my way be there in a few" i hung up before he could have a chance to trip. i caught the path train just in time, took it two stops into jersey and got off. as i reached the top of the stairs i saw him. 5'9, 198lbs, solid muscle, smooth tan complexion, pearly white teeth, hazel eyes, and thick arched eye brows, which were furrowed at me. when i reached him he just looked at me before smiling and melting my heart at the same time and said " damn mami what took u so long?"

after dinner at a nearby resturant we stopped at a bar close by. " i missed u mami, did u miss me?" i smiled at him stiring my rum and coke with my straw " yes chi u know i missed u i called u everyday" he took my hand and held it. " if u miss me so much u know what u can do about that.?" and just like that he turned me off. he said he understood everything, that he would stay in my life until i said to go but everytime i tell him that i miss him or want to be with him, he wants me to drop everything and come running. dont get me wrong i really like him close to loving him, but i've been with my girl for 6 years and yeah she knows about him just like he knows about her , but im torn between the two. my smile slowly faded and he knew he upset me he let go of my hand, pulled his chair over to my side of the table and said "im sorry, i know im sopposed to understand but i dont, what is it that im not giving u i dont get it boo?" he scratched his head b4 asking this silly question " is it because im pueto rican?" i had to laugh at that "no chi its not that, come on thats not even nowhere near whats bothering me. a few hours later i was getting out of a cab in front of my house. i was so angry that i didnt even hear my wifey ask me how my day was. i went into the bathroom and shut the door.

after my shower i headed to my bedroom. i walked in and saw my baby girl lydia sitting on the bed on the phone with someone. she had on this purple and lavender satin panty set. i crawled across the bed towards her . she turned her back towards me and continued her conversation. i lightly licked up and down her spine feeling her shiver under my touch. she turned to me and said her voice full of venom " not rightnow im on the phone with chi." i moved with the quickness of a king cobra i snatched the phone from her " chi y are calling here i told u not to call"
" i only called cuz we left eachother angry, and for real ma i didnt know where i stood with u after u left, believe it or not ma i'm really feeling u, and ill do anything to prove myself to u." chi said to me. after he got that off his chest my mind started racing i looked at wifey then the phone and an idea struck, i smiled licked my lips and said " if u really would do anything come to my house and be here in 1 hour" i didnt wait for a response. my girl had one instead "if u think im fucking him u gotta be fucking joking!!" i looked her dead in the eyes and said "if u love me and would do anything for me then u know what it is" it may have sounded harsh but at the same time im not putting a gun to ya head now am i?? she rolled her eyes started to pout but i guess she thought better of it and stormed out the room. when i asked where she was going she yelled up from downstairs " setting the mood sash!!"

when the bell rang i had lydia get it. i wanted her to see him and meet him on her own i told her i was taking another shower and to take him into the dining room. as i made my way down to the dining room i heard yelling. as i rounded the corner i saw lydia jump up in chi's face saying "no matter how good u dick her down you'll never make her cum the way i do" chi was sitting in his chair, smiling while my boo jumped all in his face, chuckling as she went from 0 to 60. he stood up infront of lydia still smiling " no matter how u make u her cum i can make her do it again and again and- thats when they both noticed i was standing in the room. "baby," lydia purred as she walked up to me with her sexy ass strut. "i was just telling the spic that he cant make u feel like i can make u feel right baby? she asked as she kissed my neck. chi turned me to him placed his big hands on my round booty looked me in my eyes said "tell me u hate the way i kiss u, the way i rub ur cilt, the way i make u squirt, the way u call my name when i bend that ass over." i was thinking of all those things he does to me when i realized that he was opening my robe and fondling my breast. lydia walked over dropped to her knees and started pulling down my thongs. it was the best sex i ever had. chi sat and watched my girl feast on my deliciousness he watched me moan and bite my bottom lip, he saw my legs shake as i came in her mouth and she lapped up evry drop, he looked on as my girl made me cum over and over. lydia got up and looked at me, me seeing my shiny sticky cum allover her lips and chin turned me on even more. thats when chi came in he walked over to me picked me up and laid me down on my dinner table. he at first he bent to taste me then paused " lay on ur tummy baby i got something special for u. my legs shook as chi licked and sucked on my ass making me moan deeply, making my thigh muscles twitch. he moaned as he tossed my salad making it feel soo damn good that i came 4 times just off of that. as i was trying to stop myself from cuming again he grabbed my ass in both hands and stuck his 10 inch dick into my pinksoftness. i screamed with pure delight as he pumped away at my tight kitty, making me scream more!!more!!GIVE ME MORE!!" i looked aorund for lydia and what i saw amazed me but i what i heard was even more shocking. she as sitting in a chair right next to me playing with her clit and rubbing her right nipple. she licked her lips at me once she noticed i was watching them she looked at chi and said "yo u think when u done with sash i can get some??" he stopped pumpping leaned over and pushed two fat long fingers into soaked pussy "if my brown shuga says its ok then yes boo ill give it to u." even in her extasy lydia said " i dont hink u have it in u chi." he smiled pushing third finger into her while pushing every single inch of dick into me " dont worry ma i have excellent control.........................to be continued

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

Aiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee
installments??? lol Muah =)

Posted

Gotta hand it to you, Sierra...HOTTT!!!! Keep it up!

Posted

more more more

Tor_Saff
Posted

bloody hell... i'm with everyone else!

Sierra_Brown
Posted

awww thanks ladies i enjoy every comment (as long as theres no mean ones lol) ill think up something but for some strange reason after i finish i have this need to masterbate idk what it could be hmmmmmm =)

Sierra_Brown
Posted

i just spent idk how many hours typing a new story and do u know what happened just as i hit the comment button i got booted out ugh now ill need a day or two to think of something good.....damn it the one i just did was soo damn hot oh well back to the old drawing board lol

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

Arghhhhh