Annie_Alvarez

Wanted to introduce myself - Writers Nook

Posted

Hi everyone, I'm Annie and I wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I am a lesbian erotica author with 6 puvlished ebooks through eXtasy Books. Here's my bio to help the introductions along.

I can put together a lesbian erotica at the drop of a dime, but ask me to write an autobiography and my mind goes completely blank.

I never said, oh geez, when I grow up, I want to be a writer. No, that didn't happen to me. What did happen was that imagination side-swiped me one day and an erotic story complete with characters, consumed every bit of my waking moments. To get it out of my head, I put it on paper, smart huh? Well, that's what started my writing career. I successfully have 6 published ebooks, including this one. I’m a bit supporter of the gay and lesbian community because I believe we need to stick together.

I love writing, reading, horseback riding, playing Texas holdem, remolding our house and scuba diving. I’m a simple butchie.

My stories center on Izzy and Tamara, both vampires and both very sexy, but deadly. It's full of hot, explicit love scenes between them and sometimes- other partners. A lot of people have asked me if I tend to write from experience, my answer is yes, and no. Yes, because I write lesbian erotica and I'm a lesbian, duh. No, because I'm not a vampire although some days, I wish I was. Well, there you have it, my life in a nutshell. Of course, I left stuff out...I already share my dirty mind with you; I can't very well go sharing my dirty laundry, too!

You can find me at: www.anniealvarez.net of view my blog at: http://naughtylittlevamp.blogspot.com

I hope to get to know all of you soon and thanks for having me in this group.