Are the majority of your friends have the same sexual preference as you? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I always find myself with my gay/lez friends the most, although my best friend is a straight girl. but i just noticed that I don't talk to her about gay related stuff or seek advice. though i don't know why.

Are you like that too? if you are, what do you think is the reason? is it us or them?

Lexi_Wright
Posted

I do it with my best friend a lot. I just feel really comfortable talking to her even if she is straight.

Posted

yea id say most my friends have the same preference as me too and dig on girls but at da same time most my friends are my homeboys! chicks normally dont like me unless it's a girl im f*ckin wit!

Posted

yeah, I can relate to that... half of my friends are guys, straight guys they can be real douchebags but i've known them since i was really young and they accept me nonetheless

Posted

most of my friends is straight or bi-curous...tha guys flirt with chicks rite along with me but when i chill with straight girls most of them just dont understand or give me this look when i say she's cute or im about to holla at her. i got like a hand full of gay friends (ride 2 die with it ) and hell of bi// n bi curious friends. after i came out they all wanna try it out...it'd be nice to get to no more lesbians cuz we'd be able to convo and understand were we coming from

Posted

yo i feel ya on that tonya, def gotta love all our fello lesbians (femme and ad) get at me if ya eva wanna chat,aight?

Posted

lol most of my friend are stright just found out one of my friends is bi kinda got mad didn't know why she would hide that from like come on i'm a lesbian

Selena_Waldrum
Posted

most of my friends are mainly gay guys and bi/lesbian girls but i do have a lot of straight girl friends too & some guys. and i can talk to any of them about anything bc they all accept what i am, i love it
i love having a gay guy best friend though!

Posted

it sure is fun! XD

Chi_Wilson
Posted

Out of my three best friends, one is straight, one is bi, and one is lesbian. I can talk about chicks with any of them, but the funny part is the one that gives me the best advice on females is my straight friend, hahahah. It kind of makes me giggle when I think about it. Most of my friends are straight or really deep in the closet. I'd say only about ten percent of my friends are gay/lesbian, and maybe another five percent are bi-sexual. I really want a gay best guy friend!

I need more out friends, hahahah.

Posted

that's what you here for, isn't it? XD

Chi_Wilson
Posted

Hahaha yes! That's precisely what I'm here for, Shiri! xD

Kelly_Gibson
Posted

I WISH!!! too many sstraite people but alot of bis hmmm i guess its 40 /60 wold like more lesbians 2 hang with u know