Ronya_Eelbode

what u think bout dating a younger chick? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I recently started talkin to a really fly girl and kinda hit it off(i mean we're just talkin) but she is sooooo young, like "fixen to be 18" and that freaks me out!! anyone wanna comment on this?

Posted

can you say jail bait? Personally I cant be with someone that young, hell no one under 21. Sure you can fuck em and leave em, but thats it. I have never met someone that young who was mature enough to handle a relationship. you should long and hard on this before you do anything with this girl. thats all i have to say about that

Kim_Lew
Posted

Mm, I think that's another preferences and comfort situation. But ultimately I would say, just start off as friends first, right?

I mean, I personally would prefer to date an older woman (I don't know how much older) but it doesn't mean that I won't be open to dating a younger woman if we click. Does that make sense? Or help at all?

Posted

you if shes worh being with, thin whate till shes at a age you two can date. at least thats what i think. i hope this help a littil.

Posted

yea im not sure if she's worth bein with at all right now it's just talking and gettin to know eachother at the moment but im attracted to her and...it's overwhelming i think im just gonna take things slow and c what happens, ive just never hung around or associated myself w someone this young before and it kinda freaked me out a little bit!

Posted

yeah just take things slow hun.. Ive been in that situation tooo.. see how things go.. if u really click... and wen she gets a bit mature...lol... who knows, maybe you two would really hit it off good....

Posted

ah, its just crazy cos i feel way too old for her, but then i start thinkin maybe it's all in my head cos im not f*cking her, im just talking to her! i mean like ive stated before im NOT F*CKIN her, im just talkin to her but i am attracted to her and if i continue to talk to her im gonna think of her in a way where i may possibly end up liking her but if it's just talking it shldnt be a big deal, just seems taboo! or we cld just stay like it is and be friends or friendly and thats all good, i just wish she wasn't as hot as she is. Lol! wld make things easier!

Posted

its crazzy yes. but takeing the chans is part of life. its allwas worth it right

Posted

i dont think its that wierd but my last gf was 8 yrs older

Jenna_Misty
Posted

As long as she's legal then I don't see a problem.

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

I'm 19 and sating a girl who is 26 (almost 27), and it doesn't seem weird at all. As long as the maturity is there and you have a true emotional connection, age shouldn't make a difference (unless of course it's illegal!).

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

*dating lol

Posted

when I was 16 turning 17 and was seeing a girl that was 21 turning 22 and it wasn't weird. she looks young and sometimes I looked older. plus were both fairly mature, figured out I'm more mature than her though but owell.

Posted

eh but the thing is what if they're like 17 and ur over 21 then it seems kinda taboo

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

Is it illegal? Or just "taboo"? I guess if there's no sex, illegality is kind of out of the question. lol When does she turn 18? I'd say there's nothing wrong with talking at this point.

Posted

yeah, if you think the intentions are good, talking is perfectly fine. id just wait till she turned 18. I didn't really think about that because it wasn't really a long time relationship so idk lol

Posted

well i figure that if i eva took it to that level then i wld most def. wait till after she was 18, but as of now we're just talkin so i guess no harm, no foul!

Posted

if she is underage then be really careful..but make sure she isnt to young.

Posted

i'm gunna be 27, my girl is 20. unless you're lookin to settle down and get married or something (cuz there's a slim chance she'll be at that point right now) just see where it goes. and i'd explain that to her too. i told my girl when we started dating that i can't promise we're gunna be together forever but that i like her and i wanna see where it goes. we'll be together two years in oct.

Posted

oh and as for the under 21 thing, unless going out and grabbing a drink is the only thing you really do socially, you two can do somethin else. the way i see it you can go out and grab a drink with your friends, have YOU time and she can go do her thing and have HER time. its worked out really well with me. everybody needs their own life outside of their relationship anyway.

Alanna_Christine
Posted

i dunno, i think that age is just a guideline, and what works for some won't work with others. I'm 21 and i was somewhat-recently with a woman who's 32, and it wasn't weird at all. But with saying that, would I do it again with someone else her age? probably not. But for us it was completely comfortable and there didn't feel like there was that much of a gap between us, emotionally or otherwise.