stuck in a dilemma between three girls help!! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

so yeah, it's like this... i've known this one girl for like about six years and she's pretty much my friend, but I don't know whenever she's around me she's always on her max flirtatious self and she always finds a way to touch me subtley or not so subtley that will make me squirm like a caged mouse.
I don't know what i feel towards her, but i think she's really attractive. but i just don't know...
the other girl i met through friends and she is just so dammn cute! we talk for hours without stop with light flirting and without, i just find her utterly adorable and i just want to give her a hug and she doesn't seem to mind when i do so. hehe
she always openly says that she loves me and call me 'love or my love' and she always compliments me unnecessarily might i say.
the third i met two years ago and is the most confusing one, she's so moody when around me, sometimes she's funny and warm and sometimes she's distant and cold. when around friends she follows me endlessly holding my hand, but when alone she just sits in silence and i can't seem to build any kind of conversations with her. but she's the most i'm interested in. she's so beautful outside and inside i really like her. like really really! it's almost crazy! hehe
but i don't know if she likes me or not? and i don't know what to do with the other two! help any advice! please

Nebelpfade
Posted

Id say, go with what your heart wants. Keeping your friends close is a good thing. If you really are interested in the last one, ask her if you can kiss her. I got somewhat the same personality as the 3rd one too. I can be funny and pretty warm at times, but put me alone, and I go back in my bubble, cold and hard to get attention from me. Soo she might seem distant and cold, but might think somewhat more than the usual. The peoples who are the most silent are the ones who thinks the most. Remind that.

Posted

thanks for your help!!

Posted

Lol I know it's hard sometimes but think about it what is the worst possible thing that could happen if you just asked the girls what each of them think about you and if they have feelings for you? Because you can't read minds you have to communicate how you feel. So ask them. But don't be afraid.

Posted

I say ask the last one if she likes you back. If she duz thin you cod try and work from there. but you hav to know first. Trust me its worth the shot

Vicky_Palomares
Posted

I say you go for number two

Posted

yeah babe follow what ur heart reli tells u.... just cuz they try and flirt wit u doesnt reli meant they are gonna go for it.. maybe theyr just bored haha

but yeh.. i'd say the one who tries to hold ur hand in public.. that means she wants u too... maybe she just need u to give her a lil bit of time to open up more

Posted

thank you all for your helpfull answers!!

Posted

I think you should do what your heart says. I"ve been with my girlfriend for 5 years and you know what i got shit from my family, and dumb bitches who tried breaking us up. I'm new to San Antonio from Phoenix,Arizona. Just be honest with all of them.

Posted

thank you! and I will!
best wishes to you and your girlfriend! (: