My X - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

My X keeps popping up in my life when She wants to.. When She needs someone to help her thru something.. And of course I want to be there for her.. But when I need someone she Completely ignores me.. It pisses me off but at the same time it hurts.. We were Best friends till she walked out of my life a few months ago.. I don't trust Anyone with stuff thats goin on in my life More then I trust her.. Should I ignore her when she needs help?

Posted

to me it sounds like she doesnt care. that she only wants to talk about her and her problems and feelings like she doesnt really care about ur's if she did she wouldnt ignore you

Posted

Being in a relationship involves two people to love and care for one another as equals, if you are giving your heart to someone and they are doing nothing but breaking it... then it's time to let that person go but you have to take the first step. We all love in hopes of getting loved in return but that doesn't always happen so sometimes we just have to let go and move on. Just don't give up just because one thing doesn't work out that doesn't mean the next one won't. So I hope you do what's best for you but like I said you got to take the first step.
Good luck

Posted

I would tell her to fuck off personally. You do not need a selfish friend/lover. If she cant see beyond her own nose then fuck her.

Posted

omg.. wer exactly on the same boat.. my ex is like that too.... i reli hate it.....

Posted

Honestly, I would tell that you can't do it anymore. Tell her you care about her and want to be there for her but if she can't be there for you too then she needs to find someone else to turn to. You are being taken advantage of and it will only bring you down.