Alanna_Christine

The Most Disturbing Thing I've Seen Today - Lesbian Ladies

Alanna_Christine
Posted

Someone just added me, and I kid you not, his profile pic was an explicit webcam photo of his penis. And it was leaking and cummy and gross. And I swear I nearly lost my lunch. And died a little. Does that still mean that I'm bi? I don't know. But I'd be interested in finding out if he's added anyone else in this group too.

Posted

Now that's completely DISGUSTING I wouldn't add ANYONE w/pics like that

Posted

no matter wether I was straight lesbian or bi I think I would have reacted the same way you did Alanna, Even If I were a studly nympho gay guy I thinki I would react the same way...not sure though, I've never been a studly nympho gay guy.....hmmm

Posted

Agreed. That just shows how perverted and juvenile some people can be.
I feel so sorry for you right now.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Eww...

Nise_Robinson
Posted

i would have told him to take sum antibiotics and make an appt. for his doctor in the mornin.. thats just disgusting

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

Ewwwwwwwwwww. I feel SO bad for you.
I'm bi (after quite a bit of self-analyzing and confusion, I'm still convinced of that fact) and even though I like guys, I find that incredibly disgusting.

Ashley_Dinn
Posted

That is just wrong.

Posted

lol thats nasty!

Kim_Lew
Posted

Oh, I would have thought that the site would have taken him down or something... But omag, you poor thing! But oh, I swear, these days, there are more and more scarring things about!

Posted

yuuuuk! what a sicko... anyone would be disgusted of such sight, gay/bi.

Alanna_Christine
Posted

*lol* thanks for the comments. i know, right? someone needs to report his display pic. i was at work when i accidently clicked to his page.o_o and it was all taking over the profile and trying to read my mind 0_0;

Posted

ok thats just gross!.. esp u wer at wrok.. did anyone else see it?..lol... i would loose my appetite too...

Alanna_Christine
Posted

i think the girl sitting next to me did. but i had my hand over his pic the whole time i was looking for some sort of un-friending delete button.