Drawing out the moment
She knows I’m burning with an inner fire
Soon we will tumble into bed
Dancing to our heartbeats
Two becoming one
Underneath tangled sheets…

Posted

Extremely rythymical wild and sexy.

I remember the days when ecstasy was available to anyone and anybody within the nightclub premises.
Would I be right to say that has the drug culture racket been eradicated altogether from the sole sale on the premises.
It was far much fun back in the older days to have a dance with somebody, you'd be with the person, who had or you asked to dance with, to end up with a completely different person.by the end of the night.
I and a stranger would then go home and we would fuck each other the whole night.
To me a very real experience some good and some ,bad.
I believe to my soul that this is a real piece of work someone whom has taken the time and effort to write about the night out.
may people express their own experiences. The realer the better.

Posted

Sounds like a wild ride. I have never had a nightclub experaince like you are describing, but would love to one time. Every time I go to a gay bar everyone has come with someone already. Not a lot of people looking. This was based on a real experaince though yes, and thank you.

Posted

Thanks for my own trip, down memory lane Kim. I will agree with you too, Mark. Back in the day, when E was available and it wasn't cut up, it was the drug of choice for club goers. What Kim wrote, reminded me of my young and wild days. Ah, the wondrous memories of days gone by. Thanks Kim, for it's always nice to remember those times.

Posted

So beautifully written, reminds me of the way that I feel when I am belly dancing, and teaching my lovers to dance with me. Such a wonderful feeling indeed.

Posted

Thank you Grace that is exactly what it was about. Though i am greatfull it invokes so many other memories for people as well.