Elle_Hime

what do you think about straight people who goes to gay bars? - Lesbian Ladies

Elle_Hime
Posted

so i had this conversation with this straight guy and he talked about how he doesnt like seeing some straight people or couples that goes to straight bars because he thinks thats our space and thats the place where we are comfortable with .. i agree with him in one point because i see a lot of disrespectful people who goes to gay bars who likes to find some gay to make out with just for fun or make fun of us i hate that but on the other hand there arew some straight people who supports us thats why they go there like my friends they are all straight and they go with me because they know thats where im comfortable ,, for me its not bad to see straight people on gay bars because they might just want to chill and be friends with people in our community .. we go on straight bars so why cant they go in our bars right&gt?

Posted

I think as long as they're respectful and accepting, I'm happy to have straight ppl in our bars... but then again, it does kinda suck when you work up the courage to ask a girl if you can buy her a drink and she's straight...

But yeah, I think straight people in gay bars is great. It's just that many more people who accept and love our culture

Nebelpfade
Posted

It can be easy to guess when they are straight or not, usually. And anyway, straight peoples usually go to gay bars with their gay friends.

Kim_Lew
Posted

Saying that straight people shouldn't be allowed in gay bars is just the same as saying gay people aren't allowed in the usual bars. Segregation....!

And yeah, what if they just want to hang with their friends and/or get acquainted with the community? (Not that I can talk, haven't been to a gay bar myself yet *sigh*) Besides, its not as if you would get a positive response even if they were of the same orientation as you!

Posted

i have no problem with it but i went to karmas on thursday like two weeks ago and they were more striaght pple then gays and bi's now thats what i hate cuz u don't know who to flirt with and that was the whole point of a gay bar being with pple like u and not feeling stupid and wondering if they r the same way or not

Heather_Dexter
Posted

I agree with Elise, "when you work up the courage to ask a girl if you can buy her a drink and she's straight..." that SUCKS!!! Lol

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I love straight girls on gay bars
Welll....i love straight girls period. I dont mind seein them at a gay bar, or bein told "I'm straight" after yu get the courage to ask them its such a challenge lol