Jaimee_LaRay_Richardson

Types of lesbians. - Lesbian Ladies

Kim_Lew
Posted

Thanks for sharing... I dunno... It just made my head spin a little more, but I guess it helps to know what others like to identify as. I guess, from that guide, I could be a kiki. However, I don't think I'd say it out loud... XP Sounds silly! And also cause it's a name. But whatever. XP

But yeah, interesting read. Haha, "gayelle", huh? I dunno. It's a bit obvious? It kinda makes me think of gazelles!

Nebelpfade
Posted

Mmm.. funny to read !

Im some soft butch I guess, but id say a tomboy.

Posted

i think its fairly accurate if you want to be put into a box or grouping within a grouping, but who cares?

Posted

It certainly is more comprehensive then trying to sum up the whole lesbian scene with the labels pumps or pants...it really is quit astounding how many labels there are though. guess if you want to know which one I am you would have to get to know me.

Posted

labels labels labels. i only need one. lesbian. which about covers it for me. that article gave me a headache.

Posted

lols ya. Agreed!

Posted

I just thought if there had to be labels out there, which appearantly there does, then it's nice to have an option besides pumps or pants.

Posted

Lol I think its just funny because because now there are diffrent classifications of lesbians now like its some kind of ranking. OMG we are being studied now like some weird science experiment. LOL man if you like girls then you like girls this classification non-sense is just a bunch of people trying to once again make since of something they clearly don't understand. According to the that chart I would be like 5 things on that list so wtf does that make me? Biopolar? Because I can't decide what kind of lesbian I want to be? Man fuck that. Lol who is with me?

Posted

I'm pretty sure they'll invent a whole new type of lesbian just to classify that you're bi-polar because to say that you are bi-polar and a lesbian is just to simple.

Posted

lol I love the lone star one! I guess I'd be more of a chapstick lesbian, stem, or blue jean femme

Chi_Wilson
Posted

I love that article! I've identified as a blue jean for a while now. When I came out, my step mom was like, "Oh, so you're a lipstick lesbian?" And when I explained I was a blue jean she got really confused.

Posted

I would have to say I am a blue jean femme and a pillow queen... lol. Growing up I always wore my brothers pants and he wore my dresses, even though he's not gay its still funny to tell his gf about it. lol.

Posted

Lol Viv your amazing and you have some tomboi in you too don't deny it. Lol I MISS YOU you need to come home. Anyway the article is kinda fun but i still think it was made by bored bi-curious people with too much time on their hands. Lol. But it would make a fun quiz to take on facebook HEY i will make a quiz and then post up the link on her for everyone to take. I wonder if their are types of gay men too???

Kim_Lew
Posted

OMAG! I was just thinking the same thing the other day, Jaimee!

Posted

Ha ha... I love and miss you too jay... and I will be home in 2 weeks... I can't wait I am so excited I can't wait to see you and my crazy monkey!!!! Ah.... I was thinking of getting another tattoo again... lol I am so addicted... and yes I am a little tomboi-ish too and Callie is trying to get me back to that phase... lol... I still lable myself a blue jean femme cuz I love jeans... they are so comfy...

Posted

nah, c i can get heated right now cos it aint "stereotypin" an example of what a steretype is like me bein a stripper at a main club(not gay related) that im not all da way lesbian blah blah blah cos i chase a dolla im not really a lesbian i must be bi or some sh*t and thats so false(no sausage fo me, aint into that) or to make it simplier fo ya'lls asses who need be, in highschool if i was a skater then i was "sterotyped" as a punk who skipped school and smoked green yada which of course wasnt the case same as in the previous example! those r stereotypes. Labels damn no matter which way ya slice it being labeled is in the lgbt community and the straight as well we always gonna be labeled:black, white, fat,skinny,teacher,doctor,smart,dumb the list goes on and on! check ya self on what u talkin bout google shit get educated on what u puttin out there.
and another thing this goes out to all ya'll "lesbians" that call ya self lesbian but then u wanna say u cld basically just fall inlove wit either or male or female and i aint talkin about ya'll bisexuals either these "lesbians" like to call themselves that but really cld even fall inlove wit just basically anyone gay or straight ya feel me it doesnt matta what sexual preference they have they just ready to love, love, gimme more love types and there's a name fo ya'll Pansexuals, quit frontin as "lesbians"
Aight, i got that off my chest!

Posted

Lol good speech. I bet that felt amazing to finally say. You should go tell it to the other topics like "lesbians have to date bisexuals" and the sexual preference ones. I think you could have a better impact with that in those discussions. Because it would mean allot more, this is just to make fun of the stupid labels people give lesbians.

Kelly_Gibson
Posted

i liked this one &gt&gt&gtLesbians aren't all man haters. Yes a few are. But then again some (i'm not saying all) straight men are sexist towards women and treat them as objects. So you can't say that lesbians are all sexist when plenty of straight people are.YOU AREN'T GOING TO TURN A LESBIAN STRAIGHT BY HAVING SEX WITH THEM. OMG. That's just plain stupid. Some guys that have their heads up their asses seem to think that lesbians are women you havn't ever had sex with a man before. Or that being homosexual is just a mental illness or something that can only be cured with sex with a guy. =/. If she's a lesbian then she's not going to appreciate you trying to fuck her. You'll probably just get slapped. Chapstick Lesbian

A chapstick lesbian is also known as a soft butch or androgynous. She usually dresses quite casually and does not wear make-up. The term Chapstick Lesbian was popularized after an episode of the TV show Ellen. Someone asked Ellen if she were a lipstick lesbian or what. Ellen replied, she was more of a chapstick lesbian.Stone Butch

A stone butch is a lesbian who gets her pleasure from pleasing her partner. She does not like to be touched sexuallySoft Butch

A soft butch is a lesbian whose appearance is generally androgynous. She may dress and act in a masculine manner, but be soft and more feminine in the inside. Also, a soft butch can be someone who falls somewhere between butch and femme, but closer to the butch side.
OMG this one is funny too bc like i know people like this &gt&gt&gtHasbian

A hasbian is a woman who used to identify as a lesbian and date women, but is now dating men

Kelly_Gibson
Posted

this is me &gt&gt Bisexual

A person who is sexually and emotionally attracted to both women and men.

Alternate Definition: To be bisexual is to be attracted to a person regardless or gender or sex. It does not mean that you cannot make up your mind, it does not mean you are sex-crazed, and it does not mean that you will by default participate in orgies every night.
A soft butch is a lesbian whose appearance is generally androgynous. She may dress and act in a masculine manner, but be soft and more feminine in the inside. Also, a soft butch can be someone who falls somewhere between butch and femme, but closer to the butch side.
also partly
chapstick lesbian